Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The season is a wash......

Default The season is a wash......

So lets just hope they lose the remaining 8 games, we get the #1 pick, find a new QB, and fire Herm Edwards. Then we might have something to look forward to next season.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    So lets just hope they lose the remaining 8 games, we get the #1 pick, find a new QB, and fire Herm Edwards. Then we might have something to look forward to next season.
    I understand that you want a good draft pick.

But you will never catch me sayin I hope the Chiefs lose. .......EVER!!

I dont care if we lose #1 overall because we happen to win last game of season.

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    I understand that you want a good draft pick.

But you will never catch me sayin I hope the Chiefs lose. .......EVER!!

I dont care if we lose #1 overall because we happen to win last game of season.
    I agree. Cannot ever root for a loss. I cannot even admit that a game is over (yes I was still talking trash to the Titans fans that were sitting next to me at the bar during the last 2 minutes).

Plus, who wants to pay the huge 1st pick $$$? There tends to be a huge dropoff after the 5th pick.
    It will be interesting, though, because of the bottom 10 teams, who will draft a QB:

- Detroit? Now they probably have Culpepper for a few years. Millen is gone so they might not draft another receiver. Will they go for a QBOTF ... who knows.
    - 49ers do need a QB, but also need O-line help.
    - Seattle, if Hasselbeck is healthy for the rest of the season they wont spend a 1st round pick on a QBoTF.
    - St Lou likes Bulger for now and has bigger needs.
    - Oakland will draft Crabtree or whoever runs the fastest 40 (I love Al Davis's senility)
    - Houston has big needs on D (but Matt Schaub is not a franchise QB).
    - Jax, Cleveland, Cinci, and SD are set at QB.

Who knows, we may not need to have a top 10 pick to get the #1 QB if that is what we need (maybe Thiggy pop will continue to improve).

So, for that reason, I say we make a run for the playoffs! We are only 3 games behind Denver and beat them once!!!! Go undefeated the rest of the season and we can win the division!!

(Please leave me to my delusions of grandeur!)

get that crap out of here i am hoping for 4 more wins at least i do not want an overpaid 1st pick hopefully thigpen works out allowing us to take a qb in the 2nd or 3rd round i have had about enough of so called chiefs fans rooting against the team you are not true fans there would never and i mean never be a sunday were i woke up and said i hope the chiefs lose

slc chief: Easy man Easy. Lets not say who is a true Chief fan or not. I see where hes coming from. Maybe a bit excessive bout losing the rest of the games and what not but I see his point.

SIC J: Welcome and dont take too much from what we say. But its not a good idea to say "I hope the Chiefs lose" around here.

And in response to our draft pick strategy. If we had a top 3 pick, I wouldnt be opposed to trading it for a late 1st and a 2nd to a team that really wanted a certain player. because we have some serious holes to fill.
    Last edited by Sn@keIze; 11-04-2008 at 08:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    slc chief: Easy man Easy. Lets not say who is a true Chief fan or not. I see where hes coming from. Maybe a bit excessive bout losing the rest of the games and what not but I see his point.

SIC J: Welcome and dont take too much from what we say. But its not a good idea to say "I hope the Chiefs lose" around here.

And in response to our draft pick strategy. If we had a top 3 pick, I wouldnt be opposed to trading it for a late 1st and a 2nd to a team that really wanted a certain player. because we have some serious holes to fill.
    your right sn@keize it was the heat of the moment i apoligize it just gets a little discouraging hearing the chiefs getting bashed all of the time even by our own things are not good right now but they are starting to show potential i dont have the right to say who is a true chiefs fan or not welcome to the forums have fun and stick around sicj

Gee, you are really bubbling with positivity. NOT.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Rooting for losses? Whatever pal.

If we finish 1-15 I won't complain (much) but I WILL NOT root for it.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Rooting for losses? Whatever pal.

If we finish 1-15 I won't complain (much) but I WILL NOT root for it.
    But just try and stop me from it.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    But just try and stop me from it.
    That is a true chiefs' fan!
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast