Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Chiefs and Playoffs? Listen before you laugh.

Exclamation Chiefs and Playoffs? Listen before you laugh.

The leader in our woefull division has 4 wins. If the Chiefs dont choke against the Jets, Bucs, and Pats, (big if's) the Chiefs would also have 4 wins, plus the tiebreaker with Denver, leaving them in first place. But as you all know, If's dont get you anywhere. Unless they are pointed towards the future of coarse. The Chiefs cant change what they did last month but "IF" they can change what they do this month you might be very surprised were they end up. First of all, the Broncos have to lose tonight, which is very possible. Next the Chiefs would have to beat the Chargers, which is not impossible. If these two things were to happen, you would wake up on Monday morning, with your favorite team two games back of the division lead, with tiebreaker wins against Denver and San Diego. When you throw in the fact that the chiefs will have 7 games left, this idea starts getting very exciting. One more fact: Most Vegas groups have the AFC west winner as the Broncos at 8-8 or 7-9. Can we do that? Probably not, but its worth an eye brow raise.
    GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

First of all Lamar did coin the term "Super Bowl. " But I bet many of you dont know how he thought of it. His children had a "superball." One of those crazy mini blue balls that would bounce all over the place. Anyway thats how he thought of it. Second of all, Is my thread subject so boring that we turned it into a Super Bowl invention thread and then a Polotics thread. Geeze, sorry for mentioning Chiefs and Playoffs together.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    First of all Lamar did coin the term "Super Bowl. " But I bet many of you dont know how he thought of it. His children had a "superball." One of those crazy mini blue balls that would bounce all over the place. Anyway thats how he thought of it. Second of all, Is my thread subject so boring that we turned it into a Super Bowl invention thread and then a Polotics thread. Geeze, sorry for mentioning Chiefs and Playoffs together.
    I hate blue balls

And to answer your 2nd question...............NO! your thread is not boring. This is just another example of why the Political thread should be YANKED!!

Spare me your answers Mods...like, "oh we allow all sorts of subjects and BLAH BLAH BLAH"

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    Its not boring, just a little unrealistic.

Actually, up until the Bucs game I had a thought that we might make the playoffs. There is a possibility if we beat everyone in our division between now and the end of the year... but even then that is a stretch.

No matter what, the AFC West is so terrible that whoever does make the playoffs is going to get hammered.

Honestly, Can you see any of these teams going up against the Steelers, Titans, Jacksonville, Bills, maybel Colts. (considering those teams did make playoffs).

Still, making the playoffs is still cool and something to be proud of.

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    I hate blue balls

And to answer your 2nd question...............NO! your thread is not boring. This is just another example of why the Political thread should be YANKED!!

Spare me your answers Mods...like, "oh we allow all sorts of subjects and BLAH BLAH BLAH"
    Actually, I don't see how you could view it as political topics coming into regular threads supports your concept of eliminating the political thread.

In fact, if we didn't have place for political discussions, then it would find it's way into more threads.

As is, I can move those political posts into a thread, whereas you would have them all deleted, I am guessing.

People are going to discuss politics, no matter what. No matter what kind of forum you go to, you are going to have political discussions.

You'll just have to get used to it.

As for the topic, it just isn't going to happen. I do feel like we might actually be able to win a game or two, if we are able to continue to protect our QB.

But playoffs? No.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    In fact, if we didn't have place for political discussions, then it would find it's way into more threads.
    OMG! I see.

Keep the political thread!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234