I'm going to assume that in an ideal world, we would all like to see Tony stick around and finish up in Kansas City.

If you're a Chiefs fan who doesn't care, or if you see juicy, tantalizing draft options in exchange for Tony's services elsewhere; this post is not for you. You will gain nor lose anything from it.

Here we are, four games past our only victory this year. When the Denver game was over, we were riding high and we were a TEAM! YAY!!!

And then something "horrible" happened( GASP! ):
The only proven Champion, and single-handed carrier of the Apple Cart, more often than not in useless seasons past, suddenly became "not a team player" in the eyes of every RUBE in the sports media and in the Arrowhead Nation.

WHAT HAS THIS MAN EVER ASKED FOR BESIDES BEING COMPENSATED FOR BRINGING THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF PLAY AT HIS POSITION TO THE SAD CLUSTERF*CK THAT IS POST-MARTY ARROWHEAD???

AND DON'T YOU DARE MENTION THE NAME OF DICK VERMEIL TO ME;
HALF A TEAM IS NOT A TEAM, AND I AM NOT GONNA' HEAR IT!

TONY GONZALES HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT STAND-UP FOR THIS TEAM, AND FOR THE CITY OF KANSAS CITY SINCE
DAY ONE.
WHAT IN THE MERRY, HAPPY HELL DID HERMAN EDWARDS EVER GIVE YOU THAT WAS EVEN CLOSE?
ANSWER:
NOT A DAMN THING.
AND YOU, AND EVERYBODY ELSE, RIDING HIGH ON A WIN,
TURNED YOUR BACK ON TONY.
ALL THE MAN WANTED, WAS TO REACH HIS PERSONAL MILESTONE IN THE HOUSE THAT HE LOVES, AMONG THE FANS AND THE FAMILY THAT HE PLAYS FOR AND LOVES AS WELL.
I WAS NEVER SO DISGUSTED IN MY LIFE WITH FELLOW CHIEFS FANS AND THE LOCAL SPORTS MEDIA; IT WAS ABSOLUTELY SICKENING.
I want Tony to stay on this team. And if you want the same thing, you better wake up and RECOGNIZE Who's who, and what's what.
Who contributes, and who just collects a paycheck.