Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: LJ

Default LJ

Maybe if he was interested in earning the 26M they gave him, we'd have a running game that might put this game away. But no, freakin disgrace to this team mates, fans, NFL, family, and maybe himself. But he obviously has so little self respect that he doesn't care. How many games has he played since his big contract? Would rather hassle women in bars than play football. Couldn't care less if he never plays again. Hope he doesn't. I'm tired of the act. Thanks for nothing LJ!!! M F'er

Quote Originally Posted by drstandley31 View Post
    Maybe if he was interested in earning the 26M they gave him, we'd have a running game that might put this game away. But no, freakin disgrace to this team mates, fans, NFL, family, and maybe himself. But he obviously has so little self respect that he doesn't care. How many games has he played since his big contract? Would rather hassle women in bars than play football. Couldn't care less if he never plays again. Hope he doesn't. I'm tired of the act. Thanks for nothing LJ!!! M F'er

I may be wrong but I think he's under a team suspension untill further notice........I think he'll be cut by years end...

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    I may be wrong but I think he's under a team suspension untill further notice........I think he'll be cut by years end...
    Today's a league suspension. Either way, he's put himself in a position to not help this team. And we lost a back today because of it.

I'm not trying to defend LJ too much, because he's not worth the money we paid him.

But, we knew when we resigned him that (1) he had a history of bad attitude; and (2) his legs were probably shot after 416 carries. It's management's fault for tying up that much money in him (or any RB, really), instead of trading him to GB for a 1st rounder.

And let's face it, every runner who's ran behind our o-line this year has been injured so far. I don't see LJ in the game being that much help.

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    I'm not trying to defend LJ too much, because he's not worth the money we paid him.

But, we knew when we resigned him that (1) he had a history of bad attitude; and (2) his legs were probably shot after 416 carries. It's management's fault for tying up that much money in him (or any RB, really), instead of trading him to GB for a 1st rounder.

And let's face it, every runner who's ran behind our o-line this year has been injured so far. I don't see LJ in the game being that much help.
    You don't see a RB of his size and speed being that much help? How many times today have we been 3rd and short and have no big back to go to? You've got to be kidding. You need that threat.

You don't see a RB of his size and speed being that much help? How many times today have we been 3rd and short and have no big back to go to? You've got to be kidding. You need that threat.
    I think you missed my point. If LJ had played behind our line for the past couple games, he would be out with injury as opposed to suspension.

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    I think you missed my point. If LJ had played behind our line for the past couple games, he would be out with injury as opposed to suspension.
    what is wrong with our o-line the last couple of games they arev on the upside actually watch a game you will know

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    what is wrong with our o-line the last couple of games they arev on the upside actually watch a game you will know
    They're pass blocking OK, but they're run blocking horribly. Smith and Charles have both gone down in the past two weeks. You want to bet LJ wouldn't have too?

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    Exactly. and also, he can't do anything from the bench, so being on the field is a little better than not playing at all. That's just nuts. And with a back like that, that we've already paid for, we probably win today. G D it!!

Exactly. and also, he can't do anything from the bench, so being on the field is a little better than not playing at all. That's just nuts. And with a back like that, that we've already paid for, we probably win today. G D it!!
    We aren't winning any games with that mental midget as our HC.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast