Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: 2 point conversion

Default 2 point conversion

what the hell herm you clown this just proves you do not have a clue

Yeah, hate him if he misses it, love him if he does. Coming from the second biggest Herm Hater on this board, I do not blame him for going for it.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Well to try to change one's image by this call, wrong way to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Yeah, hate him if he misses it, love him if he does. Coming from the second biggest Herm Hater on this board, I do not blame him for going for it.
    screw herm for going for it i would take eighty yards of defense if we did not get the ball rather than that dumbass play what an idiot fyi that is three in a row enough is enough

If he made it, I'd still hate him.

I can say, without even a slight exaggeration, that the difference between 1-8 and 4-5 is Herm F'N Edwards.
    Last edited by jmlamerson; 11-09-2008 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    If he made it, I'd still hate him.

I can say, without even a slight exaggeration, that the difference between 1-8 and 4-4 is Herm F'N Edwards.
    No argument there, but still... It was the right call.

No argument there, but still... It was the right call.
    No. It took the Chiefs three tries from the 1 yard line to get in position to tie the game. The Chiefs do not have a running game to punch the ball in. Both defenses are worn out. Any decent coach ties the game here and prays for the best on the coin flip. He doesn't go for two.

No. It took the Chiefs three tries from the 1 yard line to get in position to tie the game. The Chiefs do not have a running game to punch the ball in. Both defenses are worn out. Any decent coach ties the game here and prays for the best on the coin flip. He doesn't go for two.
    I agree!!!!

OK we are just going to have to disagree on this one.

No. It took the Chiefs three tries from the 1 yard line to get in position to tie the game. The Chiefs do not have a running game to punch the ball in. Both defenses are worn out. We lost the game thanks to our defense of recent acquisitions and a games worth of exhaustion. Any decent coach goes for two and prays for the best. He doesn't go for overtime.
    this is the quote we'd see from 95% of chief fans given herm edwards went for OT and still lost thanks to a coint flip.

I agree with the call. It's easy to second guess. But I like giving your guys a chance to win instead of leaving it to a coinflip. If we lose the coinflip, the defense is in shambles due to injuries and we lose the game. If we win the coinflip, we still have to drive the length of the field. Considering the Chiefs punted 4 of the last 5 possessions, I think he made the right call.

I am happy with the Chiefs performance again this week. I wish they had gotten the win, but thems the breaks. If we can get the defense healthy, this team will win some games. No doubt in my mind.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast