Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 2 point conversion

Default 2 point conversion

what the hell herm you clown this just proves you do not have a clue

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    What happens if the Chiefs actually DO win the toss? Now, they're going AGAINST the wind, so that takes out your 40-50 yard theory for a field goal. What happens if the Chiefs go 3-out like they did for the majority of the first half, then they punt against the wind to the Charger's 40 (not including a run-back)? What are you on here spewing? My guess is that Herm is gutless, too conservative and is a horrible coach... *shocking*
    Well, if we go 3 and out, then that's that. Of course, I'm sure some would be spewing. Also, I think you mean the 2nd half.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    Hey Big Daddy Tek, why don't you shut the f*** up?

For the past three weeks, we've watched Herm Edwards blow leads and lose winnable games through terrible calls. Still people suuport him.

Our defense is the lousy defense he put together. Is it the worst in the league? Definitely. Would it be the worst defense in the league if it were 100% healthy? Definitely.
    How are you not banned yet?
    Last edited by chief31; 11-10-2008 at 12:41 AM. Reason: BAD TC!

We're never going to agree, but I had to tackle this one point. Without a significant running threat, you have very little chance of converting a two-point conversion. You don't have to run, but without that threat, the defense can cover most of the endzone without fear.

I do like how you've (finally) come off the Croyle bandwagon.
    I was never "ON" the Croyle bandwagon. But at the beginning of the season, he DID represent the best chance this team had to win a game.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    How are you not banned yet? You're a jackass.
    Thankfully, no one cares even slightly about your opinions about anything.

Oh, I forgot you founded websites and submitted commentaries and stuff.

You also put up a spirited defense of the Chiefs defense - you know, the one that's cost us the past three games.

1. It took our offense three tries to get one yard for the TD.

2. Our running game is not feared.

3. We could move the ball on the Chargers D.

Only a complete imbecile would go for two instead of flipping the coin.
    You forget that our secondary couldnt stop the Chargers all night. I am not supporting the call, or criticizing it. My position is that we shouldnt have been there in the first place.

I find it hilarious that everyone criticizes Herm if he plays conservative and loses. And then he takes a chance and everyone still criticizes him.
    Last edited by jap1; 11-09-2008 at 09:23 PM. Reason: spelling

Thankfully, no one cares even slightly about your opinions about anything.

Oh, I forgot you founded websites and submitted commentaries and stuff.

You also put up a spirited defense of the Chiefs defense - you know, the one that's cost us the past three games.
    When are you going to come out and just say you're actually a Raiders fan? If this team is so bad, with awful talent, awful coaching etc... how the hell did you become a Chiefs' fan? Especially since you've only been a fan for a year. How does that work? You look at the teams, see who's been losing the majority of their games and say, "that's my new team?"

Idiot.

For the past three weeks, we've watched Herm Edwards blow leads and lose winnable games through terrible calls. Still people suuport him.

Our defense is the lousy defense he put together. Is it the worst in the league? Definitely. Would it be the worst defense in the league if it were 100% healthy? Definitely.
    Im new to this site, but it is sh!t like this that makes people not want to post here and bounce their ideas off of other people. Stuff like that drives people away from forums. You need to check your emotions buddy.

I am not a Herm defender, but I do not argue that call. We should have never been there to begin with. But going into OT at an away game with 30mph gusts with a defense that was giving up yardage in huge chunks ... thats not a position I would like to be in.

Post Easy

I think the bottom line is Herm Edwards = Douche.

I think we can all agree on that. There is no reason to fight with each other over the call or what people thought about the game. It is over and done with. We did learn a lot about some new players that played very well, especially since some of them just played their first game.
    I am upset too,k but its not worth coming in ehre and talking smack to other fans. Everyone is allowed to their opinion. Like I said, it all comes back to the bottom line....Herm is a douche.
    "The road to Easy Street goes through the sewer."
    -John Madden

You are way out of line. If you want to stay a part of this site, then I'd suggest that you get a grip in a big way. PM sent.

This goes for everyone. Personal attacks are not allowed. And the cussing with *** and other characters is getting old. Let's discuss Chiefs football like adults.

Quote Originally Posted by jap1 View Post
    Im new to this site, but it is sh!t like this that makes people not want to post here and bounce their ideas off of other people. Stuff like that drives people away from forums. You need to check your emotions buddy.
    Exactly.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast