Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 2 point conversion

Default 2 point conversion

what the hell herm you clown this just proves you do not have a clue

No way would I have put that defense back on the field.
    No way, no how.

This was the Offense's game to win AND lose; kudos to Herm and Chan for showing some stones for a change.

Everyone's missing the point. We all know we'd lose the game if we don't get the coin flip, I just don't like a 1/3 chance to win the game.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Everyone's missing the point. We all know we'd lose the game if we don't get the coin flip, I just don't like a 1/3 chance to win the game.
    We convert or we don't. 50%.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    It took 3 tries to get it in from the 1. I'd go with those odds for the 2-points, as well.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    We score the 2 or we don't; 50%.

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    It took 3 tries to get it in from the 1. I'd go with those odds for the 2-points, as well.
    To argue along those same lines, how many scoring drives did we have? The Chiefs had 10 posessions, only three scores, thats less than 1/3. So it would be wrong to assume that we had a better chance to get the ball back and drive down with the wind in our faces to score.

Again, it took Gonzo getting held during his route for the play to not work. too bad it wasn't called. Then, we could've gotten 2 shots.

But, they didn't throw the flag. What else do you expect from the refs who flagged us for holding on a 3rd down incompletion on a drive that, because of that call, led to the go-ahead TD. And, a crew that decided to review BOTH close call catches the Chiefs made, but when a review would've helped Bowe on a long incompletion, they didn't. I'm just saying, even though it was a blatant hold in the back of the endzone, i feel ridiculous even WISHING they had thrown the flag.

a botched snap for pat. Who's fault is that? Also, do we win the last 3 games if LJ is in the lineup? losing the last 3 games by total of 8 points...frustrating, but at the same time encouraging
    Last edited by AkChief49; 11-09-2008 at 10:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    Again, it took Gonzo getting held during his route for the play to not work. too bad it wasn't called. Then, we could've gotten 2 shots.

But, they didn't throw the flag. What else do you expect from the refs who flagged us for holding on a 3rd down incompletion on a drive that, because of that call, led to the go-ahead TD. And, a crew that decided to review BOTH close call catches the Chiefs made, but when a review would've helped Bowe on a long incompletion, they didn't. I'm just saying, even though it was a blatant hold in the back of the endzone, i feel ridiculous even WISHING they had thrown the flag.
    We ALWAYS get burned on the road by the refs. Always.

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    1. It took our offense three tries to get one yard for the TD.

2. Our running game is not feared.

3. We could move the ball on the Chargers D.

Only a complete imbecile would go for two instead of flipping the coin.
    Ummmmm.....What? We could move the ball so lets kick it when we are 2 yards from victory. Strange logic here.

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    No. It took the Chiefs three tries from the 1 yard line to get in position to tie the game. The Chiefs do not have a running game to punch the ball in. Both defenses are worn out. Any decent coach ties the game here and prays for the best on the coin flip. He doesn't go for two.
    I disagree completely. Any decent coach does not "pray" for a coinflip to go his way when he could just let his players make a play to win a game. They were in position to win, they didn't do it. They are young, it will come with time.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast