Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Good Bye Herm!!!!!!!!!

Default Good Bye Herm!!!!!!!!!

Herm has got to go. Kick the extra point and go to OT!!! Why does this guy still have a job?

Quote Originally Posted by rustfan76 View Post
    Herm has got to go. Kick the extra point and go to OT!!! Why does this guy still have a job?
    i am soooooooooooooo pissed right now total bull s##t f you herm you freakin clown

Can we ALL email arrowhead shouting for Herms head!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    Even in loss, GAWD I love that picture you have on your posts!!!

Thigpen showed unbelievable composure on that last drive to have it end that way. Give him the chance to do it again in OT, and show even more that he is the leader of this team. Not Croyle. After the last couple of weeks, I think we have our QB of the future.

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    Should we have to???

Any organization dedicated to winning would have sent Herm packing long before this. The play calling he has shown since his tenure here has been absolutely disgusting!

Herm should have been outta here a LONGGGG time ago. But then again, you just have to go the first sentence of my response to understand why he is still here. It's the same reason why King Carl is still here. Where is the dedication to winning?

I want to be put into a cryogenic state, not to be revived until both Carl and Hermie are gone. I am afraid that is simply not going to happen in my lifetime...

Until then, hit me again:

Tank
    Tank
    Tank

OK genius. 1-7, on the road and you wouldn't go for the win??? Our defense was spent with half of them on the sidelines with injuries. No way we coulda stopped bolts from kicking fg in ot to win the game. Herm made the right decision this time in going for the win....
    What would you had said if we made the 2 point conversion??
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    OK genius. 1-7, on the road and you wouldn't go for the win??? Our defense was spent with half of them on the sidelines with injuries. No way we coulda stopped bolts from kicking fg in ot to win the game. Herm made the right decision this time in going for the win....
    What would you had said if we made the 2 point conversion??
    Even though im no "Herm Fan", i have to agree on this one.
    I think it was the right thing to do, when you look at our defense, and when you think about how the game had developed.
    And then again, i think this team need some confidence, and i think that Herm signalled that to them (that he has that), by choosing to go for 2.

Are you kidding me??? The chiefs don't have the best record when it comes to overtimes, I don't remember a OT that the chiefs have actually won. OT's don't mean a thing if the chiefs can't score first!
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by hardcorechiefsfan View Post
    Are you kidding me??? The chiefs don't have the best record when it comes to overtimes, I don't remember a OT that the chiefs have actually won. OT's don't mean a thing if the chiefs can't score first!
    I don't remember a GAME the Chiefs actually won!!
    SHUT IT

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast