Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 54

Thread: The Stafford Band wagon has LEFT THE BUILDING.

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Location
    White Mountains, Arizona
    Posts
    925
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default The Stafford Band wagon has LEFT THE BUILDING.


    0 Not allowed!
    Tim Tebow = No longer a wash.


    Ohhhh....I can't WAIT to hear it:

    "But Florida has a massive D; the BEST IN COLLEGE"! LOL!

    "Stafford didn't eat his Wheaties this morning"!

    "It's the line; the line, the line , the LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNN NNEEEEEEE"!

    LMAO!!!!!

    Does anybody remember the Good Old Days, when one guy was just BETTER than the other???

    BONUS MATERIAL!
    http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...&ct=image&cd=1


  2. #2
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,127
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post

    Does anybody remember the Good Old Days, when one guy was just BETTER than the other???
    It's called boxing. Or Golf, or tennis, track, UFC fighting, etc.

    Team sports are different in that way.

    But I don't watch alot of college ball.

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Location
    White Mountains, Arizona
    Posts
    925
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    It's called boxing. Or Golf, or tennis, track, UFC fighting, etc.

    Team sports are different in that way.

    But I don't watch alot of college ball.
    Well you should get on the TV and watch USC right now, because Sanchez is showing genuine NFL form.


  4. #4
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,915
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post
    Tim Tebow = No longer a wash.


    Ohhhh....I can't WAIT to hear it:

    "But Florida has a massive D; the BEST IN COLLEGE"! LOL!

    "Stafford didn't eat his Wheaties this morning"!

    "It's the line; the line, the line , the LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNN NNEEEEEEE"!

    LMAO!!!!!

    Does anybody remember the Good Old Days, when one guy was just BETTER than the other???

    BONUS MATERIAL!
    http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...&ct=image&cd=1
    Yeah, but aren't you forgetting something? Isn't Tebow a junior, and isn't he staying in for at least one more year? Should we not draft a QB for 2009 on the hopes of getting Tebow for 2010?

    Sanchez is a good prospect, but Stafford (despite what I hope is an aberrantly awful game) is a better for the Chiefs.

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Location
    White Mountains, Arizona
    Posts
    925
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    Yeah, but aren't you forgetting something? Isn't Tebow a junior, and isn't he staying in for at least one more year? Should we not draft a QB for 2009 on the hopes of getting Tebow for 2010?

    Sanchez is a good prospect, but Stafford (despite what I hope is an aberrantly awful game) is a better for the Chiefs.
    Even Stafford's fan-made highlight films look too much like his performance today; sluggish, no form, and a god-AWFUL passing technique.

    Sanchez is tough, and his form is top-notch. And I would daresay that his protection/line is just as shady as Stafford's.
    If Thigpen can play at his 'Jets Game' level for the rest of the year, then I hope Tebow DOES stay in school, and we don't have to draft a QB.

    Why?
    Because outside of the possibility of drafting or signing a premium LB, I want NOTHING BUT LINEMEN acquired in this coming off season.
    "Ends, Guards, and The Whole Nine Yards".

    I want both lines to be focus/job number one, because I am SICK AND ****ING TIRED OF HEARING HOW BAD THEY ARE, AND HOW THEY'RE HOLDING EVERY ONE ELSE BACK.
    So let's address the issue full-on, and take this most GOD-AWFUL AND TIRESOME BEYOND-BELIEF ISSUE OFF OF THE TABLE ONCE AND FOR ALL.

    Before I lose what's left of my ****ing sanity...:rolleyes:


  6. #6
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,915
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post
    Even Stafford's fan-made highlight films look too much like his performance today; sluggish, no form, and a god-AWFUL passing technique.

    Sanchez is tough, and his form is top-notch. And I would daresay that his protection/line is just as shady as Stafford's.
    If Thigpen can play at his 'Jets Game' level for the rest of the year, then I hope Tebow DOES stay in school, and we don't have to draft a QB.

    Why?
    Because outside of the possibility of drafting or signing a premium LB, I want NOTHING BUT LINEMEN acquired in this coming off season.
    "Ends, Guards, and The Whole Nine Yards".

    I want both lines to be focus/job number one, because I am SICK AND ****ING TIRED OF HEARING HOW BAD THEY ARE, AND HOW THEY'RE HOLDING EVERY ONE ELSE BACK.
    So let's address the issue full-on, and take this most GOD-AWFUL AND TIRESOME BEYOND-BELIEF ISSUE OFF OF THE TABLE ONCE AND FOR ALL.

    Before I lose what's left of my ****ing sanity...:rolleyes:
    While I agree with you that it would be great to get three starting offensive linemen out of the draft (four, if Waters retires), the Chiefs still won't have a QB next year. Everyone's been correct that no QB can win with our line. However, no team is going to win (much) with our QBs.

    There are several good FA OLs next year. There are no good FA QBs next year. It's a position we'll have to take care of in the draft. And not in a "we'll draft Chase Daniel in the 4th round" sort of way.

    I'm OK with Sanchez, right now. I'll wait until the end of the season before saying he's better than Stafford, or vice versa.

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Location
    White Mountains, Arizona
    Posts
    925
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    While I agree with you that it would be great to get three starting offensive linemen out of the draft (four, if Waters retires), the Chiefs still won't have a QB next year. Everyone's been correct that no QB can win with our line. However, no team is going to win (much) with our QBs.

    There are several good FA OLs next year. There are no good FA QBs next year. It's a position we'll have to take care of in the draft. And not in a "we'll draft Chase Daniel in the 4th round" sort of way.

    I'm OK with Sanchez, right now. I'll wait until the end of the season before saying he's better than Stafford, or vice versa.
    I know you're just using him as an example, but I must state once again to ANY who may be confused, dillusional, or a combination of the two:

    Chase Daniel, Colt McCoy, and Sam Bradford DO NOT belong in the NFL.

    Thank you, that is all.


  8. #8
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,471
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 13

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    tim teboe will suck as nfl qb mark my words the offense that urban meyer runs is only good at the college level believe me i know he used to coach at the university of utah and i watched alex smith tear it up in college but in the nfl he sucks tebow and smith are pretty much the same qb keep tebow away from kc

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,246
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Starting and stopping bandwagons because of one stupid game? This is just like everyone crowning Thigpen king because of one good game, good lord people. Stafford had one bad game. Every QB has a game or two during the season where they look lost. From what I recall, this is, easily, Tebow's best game this season. That won't help out his cause with me.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,915
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post
    I know you're just using him as an example, but I must state once again to ANY who may be confused, dillusional, or a combination of the two:

    Chase Daniel, Colt McCoy, and Sam Bradford DO NOT belong in the NFL.

    Thank you, that is all.
    Yeah, my point was that Daniel wasn't a NFL caliber player - he's a long term project at best.

    But the Chiefs need a QB, and in the 1st round. Whether that's Sanchez or Stafford isn't nearly as important as the fact that it's someone who can be a franchise QB, and who can be the full-time starter come 2010 at the very latest.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •