Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mark Bradley

Default Mark Bradley

This guy deserves some serious props. I have a friend who is a huge Bears fan and I said to him last week "Hey, thanks for releasing Bradley. He's working out great for us". He said "Who?". Talk about finding a diamond in the rough. If Bradley and Thigpen end up becoming the playmakers they're hinting at, then Ray Farmer deserves a raise.

Quote Originally Posted by Nel Toille View Post
    This guy deserves some serious props. I have a friend who is a huge Bears fan and I said to him last week "Hey, thanks for releasing Bradley. He's working out great for us". He said "Who?". Talk about finding a diamond in the rough. If Bradley and Thigpen end up becoming the playmakers they're hinting at, then Ray Farmer deserves a raise.

Your friend is not a die hard Bears fan then if he or she didn't know who Mark Bradley was. He was their anticipated #1 receiver last year when an injury set him back.

Reports from the Bears is that Lovie Smith wanted to keep Bradley because of his talent but Bradley made enemies with the players and had to be cut to save the locker room.

The reports also believe that Lovie called Herm and told him to pick up Bradley with a full recommendation of his talent.

lets just hope Bradley doesn't make enemies by sleeping with the players wive's IE Joe Horn.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12