Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mark Bradley

Default Mark Bradley

This guy deserves some serious props. I have a friend who is a huge Bears fan and I said to him last week "Hey, thanks for releasing Bradley. He's working out great for us". He said "Who?". Talk about finding a diamond in the rough. If Bradley and Thigpen end up becoming the playmakers they're hinting at, then Ray Farmer deserves a raise.

I am liking Bradley also.

A Bowe & Bradley duo could be and currently is pretty darn good!

Bradley is playing great. I think he is a byproduct of Thigpen's success, but it could be the other way around.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Bradley is playing great. I think he is a byproduct of Thigpen's success, but it could be the other way around.
    Either way I'll take it!!!

Impressive so far. He really looks like someone the defense has to be aware of when he's out there. I wonder what happened in Chicago, though...was it just injuries?

I'm impressed so far, I hope he keeps it up. Devard who?

Quote Originally Posted by TRB05 View Post
    Impressive so far. He really looks like someone the defense has to be aware of when he's out there. I wonder what happened in Chicago, though...was it just injuries?

I'm impressed so far, I hope he keeps it up. Devard who?
    Chicago is where WRs go to die.

Bradley certainly looks like a ligit WR. What I like about it is that defenses won't be able to key solely on Bowe and Gonzalez, opening up the possibilities of one on one match ups.
    Keeping my britches between the ditches! :character00182:

It'd be nice to finally have a one-two punch at wide receiver.

Bradley was a 2nd round draft pick a few years ago from Oklahoma...so hes got talent....and CHI has never had a good offense in the last few years, nor a good QB. Thigpen is a more accurate passer than the Chi qb's at that time, and Bradley is flourishing opposite of a legit WR (Bowe) which Chi also never had...

It seems like the general census among nfl analysts is that we are going to be a good team when these kids grow up....i think we have to be a little more patient for Herm and his crew...everyone expects us to make changes all the time when things go bad, which is true to some extent. But i think Herm is "slowly" building a young talented team...we have gotten alot better from the first four or five games, compared to the last two or three

We need some friggin linebackers though...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast