Thread: Who is your favorite Chief player ever and why?

Sweets Guest

Default Who is your favorite Chief player ever and why?

As a non-Chief fan, I loved to see Derrick Thomas play. Elected to his first ProBowl in his first season and had 8 ProBowls after that. He is one of the best defensive players in NFL history and his death came way too soon. What I don't understand is why it's taking the HOF morons so damn long to induct him, but then they have yet to put Art Monk in there as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweets View Post
    As a non-Chief fan, I loved to see Derrick Thomas play. Elected to his first ProBowl in his first season and had 8 ProBowls after that. He is one of the best defensive players in NFL history and his death came way too soon. What I don't understand is why it's taking the HOF morons so damn long to induct him, but then they have yet to put Art Monk in there as well.

Couldn't agree more. Still my favorite Chief.

Mine too!!!! It seems like in every sport, the HOF always gets something f'd up! Too many old farts voting on these people. Some of these guys voting are almost dead!

Quote Originally Posted by Sweets View Post

Ditto that! DT; hands down!

He and Okoye are the reasons I became a Chiefs fan. So, yeah, who else could it be? More recently, it was Roaf, then Shields. So I am not going to say, now. Because I don't want to see him retire.