The Chiefs have requested a roster exemption for RB Larry Johnson, returning from his NFL suspension. Generally the Commissioner provides exemptions similar to the length of time the player was out of action. Whether the Chiefs will receive the full week or just a few days they’ll know by Wednesday.
- DE Brian Johnston is out with a calf injury. He’s a candidate for the Injured Reserve List.
- DE Tamba Hali questionable with an ankle injury.
- LB Derrick Johnson is out with his sore hamstring.
- CB Pat Surtain is questionable with his quad injury.
- LB Pat Thomas out with a hamstring injury.
- RG Adrian Jones is out with a right ankle injury.
- CB Brandon Flowers is questionable with a hamstring.
- S DaJuan Morgan is questionable with a hamstring.
- DE Turk McBride is questionable with a shoulder injury. He could also be a candidate for the IR list.
- RB Jamaal Charles is questionable with his sprained ankle.