Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Very Extensive Injury Report For Week 11. If You Still Have Hope, It Might Be Gone.

Lightbulb Very Extensive Injury Report For Week 11. If You Still Have Hope, It Might Be Gone.

• DE Brian Johnston is out with a calf injury. He’s a candidate for the Injured Reserve List.
    • DE Tamba Hali questionable with an ankle injury.
    • LB Derrick Johnson is out with his sore hamstring.
    • CB Pat Surtain is questionable with his quad injury.
    • LB Pat Thomas out with a hamstring injury.
    • RG Adrian Jones is out with a right ankle injury.
    • CB Brandon Flowers is questionable with a hamstring.
    • S DaJuan Morgan is questionable with a hamstring.
    • DE Turk McBride is questionable with a shoulder injury. He could also be a candidate for the IR list.
    • RB Jamaal Charles is questionable with his sprained ankle.
    The Chiefs have requested a roster exemption for RB Larry Johnson, returning from his NFL suspension. Generally the Commissioner provides exemptions similar to the length of time the player was out of action. Whether the Chiefs will receive the full week or just a few days they’ll know by Wednesday.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

For me hope waved bye, bye a long time ago.

wow. if there is one coach who really DOES need to be fired, I'd say the strength and conditioning coach should top that list... good lord. There's absolutely no reason THAT many quad and hamstring injuries should occur on one team. that's just damn pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    wow. if there is one coach who really DOES need to be fired, I'd say the strength and conditioning coach should top that list... good lord. There's absolutely no reason THAT many quad and hamstring injuries should occur on one team. that's just damn pathetic.
    Totally agree. I said that a week ago and everyone said that injuries shouldnt be a factor. There is definitely something up with the conditioning. Athletes at this level shouldnt be getting this many pulled muscles and deep bruises. I think they need to consider bringing in new people. These guys are not getting it done.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    For me hope waved bye, bye a long time ago.
    I hope we win on Sunday and then we better win the Sunday after that!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I'm with you on that.
    Does anyone remember that one season that the chiefs were the healthiest team out there? I so hoped that they would go all the way but then we know what happened - they just didn't get it together.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by jap1 View Post
    Totally agree. I said that a week ago and everyone said that injuries shouldnt be a factor. There is definitely something up with the conditioning. Athletes at this level shouldnt be getting this many pulled muscles and deep bruises. I think they need to consider bringing in new people. These guys are not getting it done.
    I agree. Especially when we have the youngest team in the NFL. It isn't like we are sprinting a bunch of old guys on the field every week that are injury-prone. The announcers actiually brought this up on the telecast last week. Hamstrings, muscle pulls can be a sign of poor stretching.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I hope we win on Sunday and then we better win the Sunday after that!!
    Got any extra of that hope you can give me?

...Along with the head coach.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Got any extra of that hope you can give me?
    Yup, it comes in bottle of Budweiser!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast