Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: saints are going down

Default saints are going down

i feel pretty good coming into this game at arrowhead please give us our 2nd win kc i do not like the thought of reggie bush being back though

I agree. I think this game is a toss up. Whereas our 3 division rivals should all lose. I look for this one to be close and high scoring along the lines of 31-30. (Oh I hope we don't fall short for the 4th week in a row! But another competitive game is still a plus. But I'm so hungry for a WIN and if the other 3 in the AFC West lose as they are expected to, it would really be SWEET!

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    I agree. I think this game is a toss up. Whereas our 3 division rivals should all lose. I look for this one to be close and high scoring along the lines of 31-30. (Oh I hope we don't fall short for the 4th week in a row! But another competitive game is still a plus. But I'm so hungry for a WIN and if the other 3 in the AFC West lose as they are expected to, it would really be SWEET!
    I hope it is a High scoring Game. Call me wierd but I got Thigpen, Jamal, and Bradley running in my Fantasy league. I could do with another 30 pts from thiggy this week

I think a high scoring afair is our only chance to win this weekend. The Saints will score at least 30. The question is whether the Chiefs will be able to keep up.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I think a high scoring afair is our only chance to win this weekend. The Saints will score at least 30. The question is whether the Chiefs will be able to keep up.

...Well, as long as Herm doesn't go for two. j/k.

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    That's the thing, we've improved on offense this season, but digressed on defense. However, I think the defense will, naturally, be better next year with all the kids. However, if we need to win some of these games. That's way they'll know how to win.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Yes and with the remaining 7 teams being poor (like Oakland and Cincinnati) or mediocore, it gives us a good shot to get some wins and give them that confidence going into '09.

By the way, if the final score is 31-30 as I speculated about, and we are on the losing end, it better NOT be because we were trailing 31-24, got a td in the final seconds, and then went for 2 and failed! heh

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    i feel pretty good coming into this game at arrowhead please give us our 2nd win kc i do not like the thought of reggie bush being back though

Chiefs coach Herm Edwards said five starters (guard Adrian Jones, defensive end Tamba Hali, linebackers Pat Thomas and Derrick Johnson and cornerback Brandon Flowers) plus their third cornerback (Patrick Surtain) would not play against the Saints. Now for the good news, Bush will NOT play Sunday!!!

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    Now for the good news, Bush will NOT play Sunday!!!
    Also good news is that the Kansas City Star scouting report says the Saints cornerback situation is even more damaged right now than ours.

And gotta like their prediction for us to win today:

"We’ll forgive the Chiefs to an extent for their failure to get a victory in any of the last three games. They aren’t as good yet as the Jets, Bucs or Chargers. It’s time for them to make their stand today against the Saints, who aren’t in a class with the others. This is the type of game that plays to Kansas City’s strengths. This is a shaky pick, one made with little confidence. Prediction: Chiefs 24, Saints 20."

Albeit they did say it's a pick made with little confidence. But at least they agree the Saints are GOING DOWN!

GO CHIEFS!!

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    Apparently not having Reggie Bush today really didn't make a difference. The chiefs still went to 1-9.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast