Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs Fanssssssss

Default Chiefs Fanssssssss

Falcon Fan here,

Just wanted to wish you guys luck this week in SPANKING the Aints. I really think you guys have a good chance. Thygpen is looking good out there. And for what its worth, I have been seeing the chiefs and raiders being compared but I think you guys are lightyears away from the crap orginization. Anyways, good luck, SAINTS SUCK!

16 views and no responses.. tough crowd. In that case, I enjoyed watching turner run over your garbage defense. Have fun sucking for the next ten years

Quote Originally Posted by FalconMan View Post
    16 views and no responses.. tough crowd. In that case, I enjoyed watching turner run over your garbage defense. Have fun sucking for the next ten years
    We don't really believe you're from Atlanta. Everyone knows Atlantans can't read or write. Ugly women too. Very ugly.

Wow, I just logged on but glad to see you got over the NFL record 8 rushing TDs we put on your crap team!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    We don't really believe you're from Atlanta. Everyone knows Atlantans can't read or write. Ugly women too. Very ugly.
    They can't swim either.

...Anything stand out in the Sh!t list below?

Teams that have never won a Super Bowl:
    Buffalo Bills
    Cincinnati Bengals
    Cleveland Browns
    Houston Texans
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Tennessee Titans
    San Diego Chargers
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Detroit Lions
    Minnesota Vikings
    Atlanta Falcons
    Carolina Panthers
    New Orleans Saints
    Arizona Cardinals
    Seattle Seahawks

And the crappy Falcons have never even had a winning record for 2 years in a row. That goes over 40 years. Pathetic team you bozo Falcon fan!

And you give only 2 hours for a response to your thread before doing a 180 and making a creep of yourself?? Doofus.

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    And the crappy Falcons have never even had a winning record for 2 years in a row. That goes over 40 years. Pathetic team you bozo Falcon fan!

And you give only 2 hours for a response to your thread before doing a 180 and making a creep of yourself?? Doofus.

Well he is from atlanta.....

Hopefully you got the hint moron....
    SHUT IT

unlike the people who reside in atlanta we actually work instead of fighting dogs, selling crack, robbing the elderly ouch no really though the falcons suck they have never been taken seriously not even when the donks pulled your panties down and spanked you in the superbowl clown

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast