Thread: terrel owens this weeken yea or nay

Default terrel owens this weeken yea or nay

what do you guys think? i have him on my team do you think the cowgirls will put up some points with romo back? i think they might try to prove something

I'm playing Owens in the league where I have him...my other options are decent (Kevin Curtis, Roy Williams or Anthony Gonzalez) but none of those guys has the explosive upside that TO does.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

I have him in both of my leagues and I'm starting him. If you have not checked out fantasyguru.com, I highly recommend it. I'm dominating in ff this year.

FYI, Romo is back this weekend if you weren't aware. That'll help T.O.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I have him in both of my leagues and I'm starting him. If you have not checked out fantasyguru.com, I highly recommend it. I'm dominating in ff this year.
    thanks coach i have not actually tried that one yet

I'm a moderator on a fantasy football message board also that has a nice section for Who Do I Start each week. http://www.mrfantasy.com/sn_forums/football/default.asp

Mr Fantasy is an syndicated columnist that got his start in the SF Bay Area writing a column about fantasy sports. His rankings on this site tend to be a bit odd, but the community on the forums there is full of information.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

With the development of the time and the society, china’s higher education system is becoming more and more flawless, and China has benefited much from this. But, we can’t deny, there are also many problems still exist in china’s higher education.
    In china, the higher education over focus on the knowledge itself, but ignore to cultivate students’ abilities, qualities, and even more important, the sense of responsibility to the society. Maybe this is because Chinese people reverence knowledge, love knowledge more than other things. This is not bad, but it must be under the precondition of not ignoring other things. We must admit, in the past ten years, with the development of china’s higher education system, this phenomenon has changed a lot, but this is still a very common problem in today’s higher education.
    In my mind, the aim of university education should not confine its views in knowledge teaching, but it should help the students to increase their abilities, qualities, and the sense of responsibility to the society. That’s to say, it is training the good members of society.
    wow power leveling
    In the article “The Aim of a University Education” the famous English educationist John Henry Newman expresses his opinion about the higher education: “it aims at raising the intellectual tone of society, at cultivating the public mind, at purifying the national taste ……and refining the intercourse of private life.” “It prepare him to fill any post with credit, and to master any subject with facility.” Here, John Henry Newman raises the abilities, qualities, and the sense of responsibility to the society to more important position.
    In the reality, after graduation the students will become the average members of the society. At that time, the importance of their abilities, qualities, and the sense of responsibility to the society will be all shown. No matter how much knowledge one owns, if he can’t adapt the society, and contribute to the society, he will be washed out by the society. It is a waste of education recourses.
    world of warcraft power leveling
    In our life, we can see a lot of examples. Every year, we can hear news that many university students or the persons who have higher academic qualification kill themselves. They have accepted the high education and have a lot of knowledge, but their qualities and the sense of responsibility to the society may not reach the level which they should have. At the same time, many university campuses in China are so dirty that makes people feel they are not in the campus but in the street outside, and we can see many students throw rubbish to everywhere they want. This may indicate there is something wrong with students’ qualities.
    aoc power leveling
    There must be a lot of other problems exist in china’s higher education, for example, the high tuition fee, the improper system, the ruleless manage, and so on. But because china’s higher education is in the process of change from “elite education” to “popular education”, the cultivation of students’ abilities, qualities, and even more important, the sense of responsibility to the society is becoming more and more important. This will affect china’s future society in a large extent. So we must do our best, and overcome all the difficulties to solve this problem firstly.

rbedgood you were the last to post in this thread before the spammer.

Why haven't you banned him yet?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    rbedgood you were the last to post in this thread before the spammer.

Why haven't you banned him yet?
    Ban someone, without a good reason? I don't see that happening!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.