Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Colquitt - He's gotta go!

Default Colquitt - He's gotta go!

Kansas City is really lacking in the kicking department. Why can't we get a punter and kicker that can kick? 48 yards?
    One thing I always hated and loved about Denver is that they can get a kicker that can kick long. I'd like to see the chiefs work on getting a good kicker even paying big time for a tried and true one, not just scraping the bottom of the barrel after all the others have been picked.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by hardcorechiefsfan View Post
    Is anyone hearing me about the kickers?? Neither kick that far...
    I won't argue about Barth. His kick offs lack distance.

You are way off on Colquitt. He had a bad game that is or sure, but he is one the best punters in the league. If you watch him kick live you will see that most of his kicks are a good 30 feet higher than the opposing punters. He also booms some big kicks when we need to make up ground.

frikin cry babys there is nothing wrong wth the punter.. he has saved our azz'es more times then any other player on the team probably.

Quote Originally Posted by PawnshopMarimba View Post
    Even if he meant place-kicker there wouldn't be much of an argument, as Connor Barth seems to be doing pretty well also.

No one's mentioned the amount of fumbles that Colquitt causes with his magical left leg, either. Dude puts a WACKY spin on that ball that a lot of PR's have a tough time getting a handle on.
    I haven't seen many fumbles. I know there was reports about that in training camp after we signed him, but I haven't seen actual game day fumbles.

LOL, I dont even know what to say about this thread except: EPIC FAILURE

I'm sure I'm repeating several others, but Colquitt is not the problem or ever been the problem. Don't forget he just came off a groin injury, which could be the reason for a slight decline in performance (hangtime and distance) the last couple of weeks. Best punter we've had and has saved us many times when it came down to the opposing teams field position.

Colquitt is one of the best punters in the NFL......... enough said.

Quote Originally Posted by TRB05 View Post
    I'm pretty convinced it's tongue-in-cheek. Has to be.
    Or since this is regarding a punter, maybe the way to put it is --> Hardcore is pulling our leg. haha

All - I've been offline a long time, just had a few minutes down time and dropped by to check out serious chatter on the Chiefs. Then I see this thread. Looks like the site crapped out if a guy who knocks it 55+ yards on occassion is being picked out because his average is low (hmmm, could that be related to the number he drops inside the 20?) and is hurt for a few games.

Too bad - there used to be some intelligence here...

:-)
    You can only have one favorite team. There are no "second favorites".
    -- Chris, resident of Arrowhead East (St. Louis)

Quote Originally Posted by stlchief View Post
    All - I've been offline a long time, just had a few minutes down time and dropped by to check out serious chatter on the Chiefs. Then I see this thread. Looks like the site crapped out if a guy who knocks it 55+ yards on occassion is being picked out because his average is low (hmmm, could that be related to the number he drops inside the 20?) and is hurt for a few games.

Too bad - there used to be some intelligence here...

:-)
    Does somebody else wanna' take this one? I've already met my "release the hounds"-quota for the next 24.

I'll take it!

I think the only guy that's picking on Colquitt is the OP. Everyone else is highly critical of him doing said action.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast