Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Chiefs fan here!

Default New Chiefs fan here!

<---
    I'm from SC, grew up with Tyler, and since he's been there, I've become a KCC fan! Carolina is my number one, but I've enjoyed getting everyone at my local spot into watching the Chiefs every Sunday! I'm hoping that KC steps it up at the end of the season here and gets some big wins to roll into next season with a little momentum.

Anyway, I was thinking of coming up ya'lls way for a game one of these last games, or somtime next season. Any suggestions for an out of towner? Where to stay, good night life, food, sights to see?

Also, can someone make me a Thigpen sig or avatar?

Thanks in advance! GO CHIEFS!

welcome to the chiefs

Glad to have you here Jeep. Tyler does look damn good of late.

Thanks for all the "welcomes." I think he is looking pretty good as of late and I'm hopin he does nothing but get better and get some W's goin'!

Welcome jeep, glad to have ya, I too hope he keeps gettin better as time goes on, who knows what next year will bring?

Default Welcome

Welcome to the club, bro. With a bit more improvement and experience (and a couple more decent offensive linemen), Thiggy's gotta a good shot to be a pretty damn good starting quarterback in this league. Who thought we'd be starting a QB from Coastal Carolina?

Welcome Jeep Guy. Youll find me conducting myself in a very proper, non vulgar manner over and over again at the Chiefs crowd. Enjoy!

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    Welcome Jeep Guy. Youll find me conducting myself in a very proper, non vulgar manner over and over again at the Chiefs crowd. Enjoy!

Also Tank is not a Bust ! Some people are forget he is a second year player on a team that has yet to find it way ! He will be as good or better than Dorsey , He works harder in the offseason and in the gym during the season. He will be one of the greats mark my words.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    Just look between the rest of his posts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12