Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So you want Herm out?

Default So you want Herm out?

Of course you do, but what's the point? You can complain all you want, do you really think the upper management of the Chiefs care? Keep crying if it makes you feel better, but he's gonna stay and that's that. If you REALLY want him gone and want to let the Chiefs know about it, then go to the Bills game, next week, and make a HUGE sign with Fire Carl and Herm written on it so big that maybe even Clark would get the message!

Not like it would work, but it would sure be funny to see!
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Of course you do, but what's the point? You can complain all you want, do you really think the upper management of the Chiefs care? Keep crying if it makes you feel better, but he's gonna stay and that's that. If you REALLY want him gone and want to let the Chiefs know about it, then go to the Bills game, next week, and make a HUGE sign with Fire Carl and Herm written on it so big that maybe even Clark would get the message!

Not like it would work, but it would sure be funny to see!
    Complaining about Herm does make me feel better, as I hope to convince the few remaining adherents on this board that they have put their eggs in the wrong basket. Once I've convinced everyone here on this board that Herm is awful, I think the rest will fall into place.

I posted this elesewhere, but ssome facts:

We know that our offense can score 20-30 points a week.

We know that our offense has drastically improved with a new QB and new OC over last year's QB and OC.

We know that our defense has fallen apart with the same DC and losing our best defensive player.

We know that Herm Edwards was brought in to play ball control offense and make the defense stronger. We know he has abandoned the first and failed miserably at the second. We know that he selected Croyle and Solari as his QB and OC last year.

We know that the past three Chiefs drafts have produced nine of the starters that Herm uses on defense (excepting DJ and Donnie).

We know that the past three Chiefs drafts have produced only two of the starters the Chiefs use on offense (Bowe, who Herm didn't want, and Albert - Cottam and Charles are backups).

Perhaps, the inference that we can take is that Herm Edwards is the major component holding this team back.

It doesn't really matter what we want, Carl and Clark see how it seems that Hermie is succeeding even with a losing record. Hermie is here for next season at least.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Want to effectively express your displeasure to Clark Hunt? Don't buy a single Chiefs piece of merchandise. No shirts, jerseys, hats, ring tones, screen savers...NOTHING! Anything you buy, that is officially licensed by the NFL, goes into Clark Hunt's bank account. I haven't bought one piece of merchandise since last season and will not buy anything until Herm is gone or we actually have a winning season(which won't happen until Herm is gone).

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

What I think will happen is they will let Carl go after this year. But probably not Herm until a new GM is in place and takes the time to understand what's happened here over the past 3 to 5 years. That GM may not be willing to let Herm go the first year's he's here, and have to suffer through a season of $hitty coaching before making that decision. But who knows, maybe a new GM walks in and give the job to Chan. Hey, could happen. Maybe Cowher could be that new GM.

Want to see a change in KC. Don't go to the games. If Herm is back next year don't renew your season tickets. An empty stadium will send a message that can't be ignored. I know If I lived in KC I would want to go to every game and support the team, but not going would be better for the team in the long run. Stay home.

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Ive been saying for quite awhile now I want Herm and Carl out. I would LOVE to see Cowher come in and take both GM and HC. I also forgot about Brian Billick, which I wouldnt mind seeing him as atleast HC, maybe even give him a shot as GM/HC. Saying that, I dont really see Clark going ahead and making any move at all unless Carl decides to retire. I foresee Clark seeing an improvement despite us losing more games than we did last year. He will say, "Yeah our record is worse but we were competitive with the youngest team in the league. When we went 4-12? We had 1 of the oldest teams in the league. So, im going to see what happens next year." Now, I do not have a crystal ball but I wouldnt be surprised to see most of the coaching staff and front office here 1 more year.

Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    Want to effectively express your displeasure to Clark Hunt? Don't buy a single Chiefs piece of merchandise. No shirts, jerseys, hats, ring tones, screen savers...NOTHING! Anything you buy, that is officially licensed by the NFL, goes into Clark Hunt's bank account. I haven't bought one piece of merchandise since last season and will not buy anything until Herm is gone or we actually have a winning season(which won't happen until Herm is gone).
    But one way you can buy all that stuff and not help Clark Hunt is through ebay. That way you are simply buying products from people's houses that have already been purchased. And then you still get to have lots of great Chiefs gear and items that way. :)

Quote Originally Posted by hardcorechiefsfan View Post
    It doesn't really matter what we want, Carl and Clark see how it seems that Hermie is succeeding even with a losing record. Hermie is here for next season at least.

I think it goes beyond that. Clark said last year he believed what Herm is doing is the best way to get a team competitive for years to come. Rebuilding through the draft and getting every piece of the puzzle put in place. Herm will get to finish his contract out. He is 1-9, 5-21 going to last year and isn't even in the hotseat. I hate to say it, becasue once every piece of the puzzle is there Herm will still be the coach and let's face it he loses more than he wins. Clark carries as much blame as Carl and Herm if you ask me.

I haven't made up my mind yet.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast