Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buccaneers QB Jake Plummer Just Wants To Be Left Alone

Sweets Guest

Default Buccaneers QB Jake Plummer Just Wants To Be Left Alone

Jake Plummer insists his long, strange football journey is over. And he deserves applause. Not for his dazzling ability. It's his imagination that inspires admiration. NFL training camps open July 27, but Plummer isn't preparing for football. He has departed the road full of riches everyone expects him to travel and instead walks, boldly and unapologetically, along his own path. He has enough money for a comfy life, so why risk his health at the hands of marauding linebackers? He could earn $5.3 million this season to serve as backup quarterback for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, a task that demands such crucial tasks as carrying a clipboard. Instead, he announced his retirement March 8.

Source: David Ramsey, Philadelphia Enquirer

He's still a little *****!

Sweets Guest

Well then leave him the f* alone, let him disappear into obscurity forever. Loser!!!

You brought him up not me!! Loser!!!

Did you expect to post that on this of all sites and not get a response? Wake up!!!

Ok boys and girls!

Sweets Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    You brought him up not me!! Loser!!!

Did you expect to post that on this of all sites and not get a response? Wake up!!!
    hahahahaha I wasn't talking to you Drunk.....I was talking in reference to the media and I called Plummer a loser...that's why I didn't quote you Drunk...

This happens sometimes; the use of smilies sometimes helps convey sentiment, but even then sometimes in a forum such as this a misunderstanding will occur. No harm, no foul.

Sweets Guest

Chiefster, it's all good, Drunk and I worked it out in PMs..

Quote Originally Posted by Sweets View Post
    Chiefster, it's all good, Drunk and I worked it out in PMs..
    Cool! Not that things were getting terribly out of hand or anything; we just pride ourselves with being a respectful board. :)

Sweets Guest

I understand and I probably won't be here long anyway...I'll be just a distant memory...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast