Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone think it's possible to go 6-0 the rest of the way??

Default Anyone think it's possible to go 6-0 the rest of the way??

I think it's possible, just not probable. I AM however looking for at least 4-2! What do you guys think?
    :bud:

I expect one more 'W'. Not that I would be surprised to get three more. But I only expect to win one.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepguyolllo View Post
    I think it's possible, just not probable. I AM however looking for at least 4-2! What do you guys think?
    We have two games that we would be favored at home, I think, in the Bengals and Raiders. Both of those teams are awful, but both have more personnel talent than we do. They just lack coaching and discipline.

I think the Bengals decide to win their last game of the season. I think the Raiders rush for 200+ yards against us in Oakland.

I think we lose by 10 to 20 points to the Bills, Broncos, Chargers, and Dolphins.

I think the Chiefs would have a difficult time beating Texas Tech in a shootout right now with their secondary as bad as it is.

I think we go 1-15.

I blame Herm Edwards and hate him more than any man alive.

I think we beat Oakland, Cinci, SD and Denver.
    Bills will probably beat us, but I still say there's an offensive shootout and we have a chance.
    Miami will do that wildcat crap and make it impossible for us to stop the run and I don't think we can handle them, but hey, who knows?!

4-2, 5-1 or 6-0 is how I see us playing it out the rest of the season.

I predicted before the season started that the Chiefs would go 3-13. Right now they're not even on a pace for that!!!!

HUGE changes need to be made in the off-season.

Thigpen is giving me hope though. If he continues to play the way he has been the rest of the season and stays healthy, he could turn out to be a pretty good QB and really help turn the Chiefs around.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

I think we'll beat the Bengals and Raiders.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

It's possible to win any of these games. San Diego, for instance, we lost by just one point at their place. And if that 2 point conversion succeeds, then we win. We were beating the red hot Jets late in the 4th qtr at their place. And it took overtime for TB to beat us. Our schedule is also against medicore or bad teams the rest of the way.

But seeing as how we're 1-9, and lost 18 of 19, I also wouldn't expect us to win most of them. I felt rather optimistic against the Saints. Normally I would against Buffalo too, since the Bills are struggling like the Saints, and since it's at Arrowhead again. But we just have so many problems right now, and these other teams like NO and now Buffalo, Denver, SD, Miami, are in the playoff hunt and will be hard to beat for that reason too.

Oakland and Cinci, I agree, are our best bets. More so, Oakland. They are playing some pretty awful football these days (50 points scored in the last 6 games!) and this time Thigpen should generate more offense than he did back in week 2 (before his effectiveness of the past 4 games started). And hopefully this time the Faders also don't run all over us again (300 plus yards?!).
    Last edited by IlovetheChiefs; 11-18-2008 at 04:06 PM.

Not to burst anyone's bubble, but.....we're mediocre AND bad right now. Sorry, I just call it like I see it. And the Raiders are pretty bad, but....not much worse than we are right now. Don't think so? Look at their stats compared to ours-

KC Offense

29th in points scored
    26th in total yards
    26th in passing yards
    16th in rushing yards

OAK Offense

32nd in points scored
    30th in total yards
    32nd in passing yards
    10th in rushing yards

KC Defense

28th in points allowed
    32nd in total yards allowed
    27th in passing yards allowed
    31st in rushing yards allowed

OAK Defense

23rd in points allowed
    25th in total yards allowed
    12th in passing yards allowed
    30th in rushing yard allowed

Pretty even, with a slight edge to OAK on defensive numbers. We should have won our home game, but I think OAK pulls out a victory in their home turf. That stadium is a nightmare for opposing teams every year, no matter how terrible OAK is playing.

I think the only other win comes against CIN to round out the year at 2-14. The elements are there to win, but Herm and his coaches just can't put together 4 quarters of winning football.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepguyolllo View Post
    We gotta get a least one more the way we are in these games now. Hopefully its gainst the faiders.

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    We have two games that we would be favored at home, I think, in the Bengals and Raiders. Both of those teams are awful, but both have more personnel talent than we do. They just lack coaching and discipline.

I think the Bengals decide to win their last game of the season. I think the Raiders rush for 200+ yards against us in Oakland.

I think we lose by 10 to 20 points to the Bills, Broncos, Chargers, and Dolphins.

I think the Chiefs would have a difficult time beating Texas Tech in a shootout right now with their secondary as bad as it is.

I think we go 1-15.

I blame Herm Edwards and hate him more than any man alive.
    i want to know how you think the raiders and bengals have better players than us especially the raiders i would take our young talent over theirs anyday at least we have a qb that can put up some points and their secondary will heal

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast