Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Herm say's "Its outa his hands"

Default Herm say's "Its outa his hands"

The Chiefs are trying to break their worst bad habit in franchise history, and coach Herm Edwards says it’s out of the coaches’ hands. WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP! That's right, can't win? I Know, lets just blame all the players, Wow, what an idea! So, I guess this whole season has been out of his hands, right?

Does this mean I'm finally right?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

That's a very good observation Coach.

I'd like to add that the whole statement that "It's on the players now" gives me the impression that Herm seriously belives that he has the absolute best gameplans laid out for them. And that these players have been put in the best possible position to win.

Simply amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Does this mean I'm finally right?
    And... Not likely.

You go Herm.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

And beer.

Really funny stuff. I distinctly remember Herm, at the beginning of his career here adamantly taking the blame for a loss upon himself. Then, this season, he started passing the buck onto the players, hinting that the injuries were why they couldn't succeed.

Now it appears he's unapologetically blaming the players for their record. Brilliant logic, Herm. A starting line up loaded almost exclusively with rookies to third year players should just win on their own, right? Of course it has nothing to do with HERM'S decision making ability and game plan (especially while in the lead), right? Nah, couldn't be. Blame the young men and make them feel undeserving of their position in the league... that's always a great way to increase their collective playing ability.

could this be the begining of the end for sperm edwards?i hope so i doubt he has any of the players buying into him after this comment. clark would have to be blind not to see it unless they come out and win this weekend than it will be looked at as a motivational speach.if they lose maybe clark will open his eyes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12