Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs Gear for Christmas

Default Chiefs Gear for Christmas

I don't normally post this stuff, but this was a really good deal so I thought I would share it. Feel free to email this page to family and friends. This store has great Chiefs gear and they are offering a 15% off everything deal for a limited time only. Those interested will need to click on the link below and use the code 15OffGifts at checkout.

Bu using the link above, you are also giving back to ChiefsCrowd.com. This site receives a small portion of the sales generated. So you would also be helping me to pay for a faster server for ChiefsCrowd.com next year.

Happy Holidays.
    -Coach

So let me get this straight. I pick out what I want and then you are gonna buy me that for Christmas and it willhelp you get a faster server?? sounds good!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    So let me get this straight. I pick out what I want and then you are gonna buy me that for Christmas and it willhelp you get a faster server?? sounds good!
    You are so quick. The Arrowcash exchange rate is $1 USD per $10000000000000000000000000000000000000 arrowcash.

I'll send you the bill for the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    You are so quick. The Arrowcash exchange rate is $1 USD per $10000000000000000000000000000000000000 arrowcash.

I'll send you the bill for the difference.

Hmmm, that is about what you owe me!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Hmmm, that is about what you owe me!!
    I thought it was much more than that. In that case we'll just round it down to something like, zero.

I thought it was much more than that. In that case we'll just round it down to something like, zero.
    I'm disappointed in you coach. I hope Dan does not have to pay you a visit!!

Big Dan wouldn't waste his money on airfare to Detroit when he could go see his girlfriend at the BBQ pit in KC for the same price.:bananen_smilies083::ff2xo:

Big Dan wouldn't waste his money on airfare to Detroit when he could go see his girlfriend at the BBQ pit in KC for the same price.:bananen_smilies083::ff2xo:

Yeah, but maybe we will have a longer layover this time!!

Now I want some BBQ!!

Outstanding!!!!

Dear Santa,

I would like the white chiefs hoody, the chiefs baseball hat and I would also like chiefs socks. I had a chiefs cowboy hat, but it is gone - so if you could make a Christmas miracle and get my hat back that would be great! ..... I have been very good this year.

Thanks,

Tammietailgator

P.S. I will leave you beer and bbq on a plate by the tree!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast