Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Buck fuffalo

Default Buck fuffalo

They started out strong, but after the last 6 games, those guys are just as bad if not worse than us!! They can't hold on to the ball and we can't stop taking it away!! Come Sunday we are gonna kick some b-lls as$!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    It's not a comparison, we're much worse. They're just having a rough spot. They're competing for a playoff spot, we're competing for the #1 pick. Just because you don't like the Bills doesn't mean you can ignore the obvious.

That aside, I do think the Chiefs have a shot at winning, since the Bills really haven't had a good history at Arrowhead and they're notorious for choking late in a season.
    What playoff spot are you talking about? They started the season with 4 wins against weak teams and have gone 1-5 since. What NFL do you watch? I fail to see the obvious I am missing. Maybe you mean I don't hate the Chiefs enough!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    They started out strong, but after the last 6 games, those guys are just as bad if not worse than us!! They can't hold on to the ball and we can't stop taking it away!! Come Sunday we are gonna kick some b-lls as$!!
    I see a post like this every week, and every week we lose. So I say you are wrong. Buffalo will win just like every other team does.

The unwavering support you guys show for the team is amazing. Hope to see you around next year too!!

How about this:

Offensive rankings

YPG KC-26 Buf-24
    Passing KC-26 Buf 15
    Rushing KC-16 Buf 24

Defensively

YPG - KC 32 Buf-13
    Pass - KC 27 Buf-13
    Rush - KC 31 Buf-18

Offenese is a wash and Buf seems bette defensively, but here is the difference.

Turnovers

KC 21 Takeaways and lost 10
    Buf 12 Takeaways and lost 22

Thats a bit margin. And don't discount the 1-5 skid they are on too. I know som people think this is a rough patch but the reality of it is that the 4 games they won at the start of the season was a fluke. They were bad last year and their true colors are showing through again. But continue hating.

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    I'll Be there and take pictures of all the fun I'm having ! I was planning on going with some Canadian guy but he had to go out and waste his money on a car for his wife. Silly Canadians !
    Have fun Yzilla.... take lottsa pics and dress warm!

What playoff spot are you talking about? They started the season with 4 wins against weak teams and have gone 1-5 since. What NFL do you watch? I fail to see the obvious I am missing. Maybe you mean I don't hate the Chiefs enough!
    They're two games out of first. It doesn't matter how they got their wins, two games is, easily, doable if they get on a roll. Well, that, and I'm not sold on the Jets at all.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

It would be nice to get a win instead of just falling short like we have the last 4 weeks.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    They're two games out of first. It doesn't matter how they got their wins, two games is, easily, doable if they get on a roll. Well, that, and I'm not sold on the Jets at all.
    My point is, they started out 4-0 and they are now two games out and on their way down. They are not as good as the hype. I have been saying it since week 1 and not just because I dislike them but because after a 7-9 season last year againsy mostly sub 500 teams I do not think this is a rough patch. I think th 4 game win streak was them overachieving and the real b-lls have been playing the last 6 weeks. Now way do they beat us at Arrowhed, nevermind make the playoffs.

Now way do they beat us at Arrowhed, nevermind make the playoffs.
    You said the same thing about Oakland, I'm sure.

The Chiefs have the opportunity to have the worst 20 game stretch in the history of the NFL since the expansion '76-'77 Bucs started 0-26. I might have to back off my earlier pick of their winning, as that's an opportunity for immortality that Herm Edwards probably can't pass up.

If the Chiefs drop their last six, they'll be 1-24 over their last 26. For reference, the '76-'77 Bucs won a game in Week 13, which means we are offically the worst of all time if we eventally hit 1-27 (lose out this season, start 0-3 next season).

Can Herm Edwards do it? Will Herm Edwards do it? I'm dying to find out.

Fubbalo's special teams are going to kill us. We struggled big time last week against New Orlean and Fubbalo is ranked like first in return average.

Be prepared to them start with a short field a good portion of the game.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast