Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Buck fuffalo

Default Buck fuffalo

They started out strong, but after the last 6 games, those guys are just as bad if not worse than us!! They can't hold on to the ball and we can't stop taking it away!! Come Sunday we are gonna kick some b-lls as$!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    They started out strong, but after the last 6 games, those guys are just as bad if not worse than us!! They can't hold on to the ball and we can't stop taking it away!! Come Sunday we are gonna kick some b-lls as$!!
    I truly love your posts Canada but I think your balloon is going to pop, I do hope that I'm wrong though.
    Over the last 10(?) games the chiefs have had alot of chances big plays, even when we played the broncos. Alot of chances, some because of Bowe's butter fingers, some the fault of some other's butter fingers.

This game LJ could of had a TD but he came up short. No one has hands like Tony does. I want them to win this game so much but even if the chiefs lead into the halftime their heads are up between their buttocks in 2nd half. Doesn't ANYONE notice this??
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by hardcorechiefsfan View Post
    I truly love your posts Canada but I think your balloon is going to pop, I do hope that I'm wrong though.
    Over the last 10(?) games the chiefs have had alot of chances big plays, even when we played the broncos. Alot of chances, some because of Bowe's butter fingers, some the fault of some other's butter fingers.

This game LJ could of had a TD but he came up short. No one has hands like Tony does. I want them to win this game so much but even if the chiefs lead into the halftime their heads are up between their buttocks in 2nd half. Doesn't ANYONE notice this??
    I don't think that I am watching the same game as you... it is 2nd quarter with like over 8 minutes left

It's 30-17 Bills at halftime, so we're pretty much done with this defense.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    I don't think that I am watching the same game as you... it is 2nd quarter with like over 8 minutes left
    Sorry Tammie but yes I knew it was 2nd quarter. What I was trying to say was how predictable the chiefs are in losing and how they lose or how they don't try to win. I'm sick of other teams that we could have beat, beat us. BTW, it was finished just after halftime when the bills' QB ran for that one TD. I was surprised that the rest of the game wasn't blacked out.

The players (and coaches or "SOMEONE ELSE")need to encourage the players, build up their confidence to help them realize that they can do much more than what they are doing now.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

I'll admit, against my better judgment, I picked the Chiefs to win in my pick em contest. Originally I had picked Buffalo. But I went and changed it to the Chiefs last night. I honestly thought they would have a fighting chance. But, talk about a humiliating loss at home. When is Clark Hunt going to pull the trigger and get this team going in the right direction?

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    I'll admit, against my better judgment, I picked the Chiefs to win in my pick em contest. Originally I had picked Buffalo. But I went and changed it to the Chiefs last night. I honestly thought they would have a fighting chance. But, talk about a humiliating loss at home. When is Clark Hunt going to pull the trigger and get this team going in the right direction?
    I don't think Clark knows how - or he woulda done it by now. I think Clark was a nerd in high school with his daddy bailing him out of every sticky situation he found himself in. He's a spoiled little nerdy wus playing in a mans' game.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    I don't think Clark knows how - or he woulda done it by now. I think Clark was a nerd in high school with his daddy bailing him out of every sticky situation he found himself in. He's a spoiled little nerdy wus playing in a mans' game.
    But he sure likes soccer!

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    How about this:

Offensive rankings

YPG KC-26 Buf-24
    Passing KC-26 Buf 15
    Rushing KC-16 Buf 24

Defensively

YPG - KC 32 Buf-13
    Pass - KC 27 Buf-13
    Rush - KC 31 Buf-18

Offenese is a wash and Buf seems bette defensively, but here is the difference.

Turnovers

KC 21 Takeaways and lost 10
    Buf 12 Takeaways and lost 22

Thats a bit margin. And don't discount the 1-5 skid they are on too. I know som people think this is a rough patch but the reality of it is that the 4 games they won at the start of the season was a fluke. They were bad last year and their true colors are showing through again. But continue hating.
    And the Final Score is Buffalo 54 Kansas City 31 and that last TD by KC was only because the bills defense had let up because the game was already over.

I hate to be this negitive and I give you props for keeping it positive, but sooner or later you will see that there is very little to be positive about. Today was a disgrace to see the once mighty Arrowhead stadium that was once a feared place to play become just another football field , as a team that had lost 4 in a row came in and put up a record 54 points on us.

I've said it way to many times, This team will not win until Herm is no longer the head coach, all he does is lose. Make him Head Coach of any winning team in the NFL and they become a losing team , it's what he does.

I can see it, I have no idea why the Chiefs ownership can't.

Prepare yourselves for a 4-12 season or worse next year if Herm is still the HC. He does not know how to turn this around, if he did we would be winning games by now.

Has anyone heard from Canada? Is he okay? I know he had a personal grudge againt Buffalo.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Has anyone heard from Canada? Is he okay? I know he had a personal grudge againt Buffalo.
    "Drago" Edwards finally broke him.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast