Thread: Brandon Flowers! Its all his fault!

Exclamation Brandon Flowers! Its all his fault!

Brandon Flowers.... Maybe the best rookie DB I've seen on the Chiefs, and we've had some good ones in the past. Its just a shame that he has been injured for a month. Either playing sparingly or not at all. 4 weeks ago, he left the game in the 4th quarter and Brett Favre threw exclusively to that side until he constructed another one of his 4th quarter comebacks (Dimitri Patterson got cut for that one). He played sparingly the following week against the Bucs but was out in the crucial moments when a pass to his side took the bucs into OT and a win (Maurice Leggett was excused.) He hasnt played in the last two weeks and with Pat Surtain out, the responsability went to Leggett (undrafted free agent) or a player that we aquired that same week. Ricardo Coclough (playing on Flowers side), who was beat on a 48 yard touchdown pass last week, straight up said: "Hey, I joined these guys on Wednesday. This is a brand new system to me."
    It is not going out on a limb to say that Brandon Flowers might be the difference in 3 or maybe even 4 of our last 4 losses. With him we would have won! STOP, before you kill me, I know that Bradley cant drop a pass on third down in the forth against the Saints and Tony cant get a bullsh!t call to end a drive in the forth against the Jets and we have to sack a quarterback once in a blue moon againt anybody, but look at where these teams are killing us. On Brandons side. If thier is one good thing about this, maybe we find a solid backup for the future.

MORE BAD NEWS: Herm said that Flowers will NOT play on Sunday.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

My mistake on the note on the Bottom. ESPN reported that fact. Bob Gretz has stated that Brandon Flowers was a full participant on Wednesday practice. So maybe we luck out. GO CHIEFS!!!!

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

That is awesome! We need him in there that is for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    Brandon Flowers.... Maybe the best rookie DB I've seen on the Chiefs, and we've had some good ones in the past. Its just a shame that he has been injured for a month. Either playing sparingly or not at all. 4 weeks ago, he left the game in the 4th quarter and Brett Favre threw exclusively to that side until he constructed another one of his 4th quarter comebacks (Dimitri Patterson got cut for that one). He played sparingly the following week against the Bucs but was out in the crucial moments when a pass to his side took the bucs into OT and a win (Maurice Leggett was excused.) He hasnt played in the last two weeks and with Pat Surtain out, the responsability went to Leggett (undrafted free agent) or a player that we aquired that same week. Ricardo Coclough (playing on Flowers side), who was beat on a 48 yard touchdown pass last week, straight up said: "Hey, I joined these guys on Wednesday. This is a brand new system to me."
    It is not going out on a limb to say that Brandon Flowers might be the difference in 3 or maybe even 4 of our last 4 losses. With him we would have won! STOP, before you kill me, I know that Bradley cant drop a pass on third down in the forth against the Saints and Tony cant get a bullsh!t call to end a drive in the forth against the Jets and we have to sack a quarterback once in a blue moon againt anybody, but look at where these teams are killing us. On Brandons side. If thier is one good thing about this, maybe we find a solid backup for the future.

MORE BAD NEWS: Herm said that Flowers will NOT play on Sunday.
    Uhhh.....That was the most confusing endorsement of talent I've ever read.
    I don't believe Brandon is an injury-prone liability, if that's what you're driving at.
    If you're impressed with his play at this point, just imagine what a legitimate pass-rush could do!
    Just imagine what a dominant D-Line could do in helping establish a legitimate pass-rush!

PASS-RUSH:
    It's what's for dinner in the 2009 Draft.

Because I said so, damnit!

that was a very bad title for a post