Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thank Chan, not Thig

Default Thank Chan, not Thig

Just read this...Fatlock is scared to believe in Thigpen. The Thig has 1 int in the last 4 games I believe?...and that int was forced as we were trailing trying to come back...and Fatlock says to thank Chan?....I thank Tyler for his decision making and not throwing 3 picks in a half like our upcoming visiting QB.

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/chi...ry/898309.html

Thank you Chan. :rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by PawnshopMarimba View Post
    Whitlock's a sensationalist; the journalistic equivalent of a shock jock. His writing isn't particularly good, so he gets his buzz by intentionally upsetting everyone.

At any rate, he's wrong. The offensive production has just as much to do with Thigpen as it does with Gailey. Gailey recognized, like many of us here, that opening up the playbook and utilizing Thiggy's legs could do wonders for the team.. but a more comfortable offense does not a quarterback make.

Thigpen went from having no accuracy whatsoever in his passing game to threading the needle regularly downfield. His decision making has become more sound; he no longer throws the ball into the waiting hands of defenders with the frequency he once did... something that no play call can dictate.

Chan has a chemistry with Thigpen who, in turn, has developed chemistry with Bowe and Bradley. Whitlock apparently can't comprehend that football is a team sport. It's a shame that someone with such little understanding of the game has maintained a job as a sports writer for so long.

Oh he can comprehend it, the same way I can comprehend that he is "The Magic 8-Ball" that is always the opposite of right.
    That being:
    WRONG!
    If Fatty McRibkiller says getting a different franchise QB is the top priority, then I know with absolute certainty that my quest for a "Two-Man Hell On-Wheels Linebacker Pass Rush" is the Wave Of The Future, and get the contracts ready for signing, fatboy!

DCS has spoken; MAKE IT SO!!!

Jason Fatslop; I Piss In Your Kool-Aid!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post
    [/b]

Oh he can comprehend it, the same way I can comprehend that he is "The Magic 8-Ball" that is always the opposite of right.
    That being:
    WRONG!
    If Fatty McRibkiller says getting a different franchise QB is the top priority, then I know with absolute certainty that my quest for a "Two-Man Hell On-Wheels Linebacker Pass Rush" is the Wave Of The Future, and get the contracts ready for signing, fatboy!

DCS has spoken; MAKE IT SO!!!

Jason Fatslop; I Piss In Your Kool-Aid!
    Ha! This is brilliant. It needs a name.

The Jason Whitlock Opposition Theory: Everything that Jason Whitlock says is, in fact, the exact opposite of the truth.

I think I used this same logic with President Bush over the past 8 years, but that's another story....

Quote Originally Posted by PawnshopMarimba View Post
    Ha! This is brilliant. It needs a name.

The Jason Whitlock Opposition Theory: Everything that Jason Whitlock says is, in fact, the exact opposite of the truth.

I think I used this same logic with President Bush over the past 8 years, but that's another story....
    APPROVED!

Fatslop and Gretz are now the pinnacle of No Credibility.

I can thank Chan for being able to make adjustments to suit the talent he has, he should give our HC a lesson.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    I can thank Chan for being able to make adjustments to suit the talent he has, he should give our HC a lesson.
    Benjamin Franklin, Albert Einstein, and Stephen Hawking together couldn't teach Herm that lesson!

I credit both fatty and Thig. But more Thig.

I DO agree with Fatlock on a lot of stuff but not on this one. Thig did what Croyle and (for most of the part) Huard couldnt do with the same OC.

A lot of it has to do with scrambling ability with this mediocre OL. But there lies a special ability in making something out of nothing.

Tommorrow, watch how takes the sack instead of the (or runs out of bounds) forcing it and throwing INTs. Therein lies why we are still in these games.

Jared Allen was not a high draft pick. Neither was Tom Brady. I think we may have stumbled onto a gem. Lets hope so. With it we have a luxury of prioritizing OL instead of QB in the draft ( and Free Agency).

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    If this was an anarchy, Fatlock would be the first person I executed. Thats right folks. Moral judgement is not stopping me on this one, just the law!

APPROVED!

Fatslop and Gretz are now the pinnacle of No Credibility.
    ...And, who, might I ask, has given you the authority to "APPROVE" what is posted???!!! :p

Benjamin Franklin, Albert Einstein, and Stephen Hawking together couldn't teach Herm that lesson!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast