Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Chiefs fan here!

Default New Chiefs fan here!

<---
    I'm from SC, grew up with Tyler, and since he's been there, I've become a KCC fan! Carolina is my number one, but I've enjoyed getting everyone at my local spot into watching the Chiefs every Sunday! I'm hoping that KC steps it up at the end of the season here and gets some big wins to roll into next season with a little momentum.

Anyway, I was thinking of coming up ya'lls way for a game one of these last games, or somtime next season. Any suggestions for an out of towner? Where to stay, good night life, food, sights to see?

Also, can someone make me a Thigpen sig or avatar?

Thanks in advance! GO CHIEFS!

To the Chiefs Crowd.

Stick around, post on some threads, and all info you want can be found.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepguyolllo View Post
    <---
    I'm from SC, grew up with Tyler, and since he's been there, I've become a KCC fan! Carolina is my number one, but I've enjoyed getting everyone at my local spot into watching the Chiefs every Sunday! I'm hoping that KC steps it up at the end of the season here and gets some big wins to roll into next season with a little momentum.

Anyway, I was thinking of coming up ya'lls way for a game one of these last games, or somtime next season. Any suggestions for an out of towner? Where to stay, good night life, food, sights to see?

I don't think you'll like it around here. Tank is considered a "bust" on this board because he isn't a Pro Bowler yet.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    I don't think you'll like it around here. Tank is considered a "bust" on this board because he isn't a Pro Bowler yet.

But Thig is looking to be a QB for the Chiefs!!!!

His nickname around here is Tank? Where's that from? Well, he may not be a pro bowler... YET, but he's starting to look pretty good, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    He's talking about Tyler Thigpen, our franchise QB. Not the 3rd round bust at DT, Tank Tyler.

Ha! Oh, I was thinking that he got a new nickname, but that doesn't really fit him!

<---

Welcome, and thank you for the Coastal Carolina Contribution to the team.
    I thought the kid looked like a fish out of water at first, but he's really stepped it up under Chan Gailey and brought some much needed intensity and urgency to the offense.

Ha, keep on goin' back before Coastal. I knew him from Winnsboro, when we both went to a private grade school, then graduated from Fairfield Central High. Yea, I was worried about him the first few times he got out there, but he's seeming to settle into it alot better now, I think. I hope he keeps on racking up some decent stats and gets a few (or the rest of the) wins!

<---

Enjoy!
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast