Who do you see as being the top 5 RB's in fantasy football this year? In order. Does LJ still get a top 5 spot if he is still holding out?
Sorry...I don't pay off rep...lol you need to get your vCash the way I did..post
While I am here....
1. L.T. - (as a fantasy player, he should be ten places above anyone else.)
2. Steven Jackson - (becomes a better player, every year.)
3. Frank Gore - (San Francisco is improving, around Gores running.)
4. Larry Johnson - (Offensive line retirements keep me from predicting 'elite' fantasy numbers, from him.)
5. Brian Westbrook - (Because recieving touchdowns count.)
Westbrook would be my 6th...I still think Shawn Alexander will get a few yards...lol
Shaun IMO isn't done just yet....just wait...
Oh, certainly, he could have a big year and it wouldn't surprise me. But I took that risk into account, when compiling my rankings. But he won't be able to surprise me, either way.
Yeah, I'll take the running of Alexander since 2002 he's had like 80 TD's...