Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Dark Cloud Reaction To Today's Game Against Buffalo!

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,967
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 238
    Given: 426

    Default Dark Cloud Reaction To Today's Game Against Buffalo!


    0 Not allowed!
    ...Optimists need not apply!


  2. #2
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,246
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    We gave up 54 points.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    1,880
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    The dark cloud for me is Herm's ho hum post game comments once again. His acting like all these losses are no big deal only help to increase the chances that losses continue. The other dark cloud is the frustrating thing that even if we go 1-15 Herm will probably return next year. Makes no sense whatsoever to keep a terrible coach like him.

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Drunken State
    Posts
    3,993
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Given: 46

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Clark Hunt should stick to bottling ketchup or building ferris wheels or whatever the hell else he does. He simply aint got the nads to be a successful nfl team owner. Otherwise King Carl woulda been out the door when Vermiel retired...
    SHUT IT

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    559
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    The dark cloud for me is Herm's ho hum post game comments once again. His acting like all these losses are no big deal only help to increase the chances that losses continue. The other dark cloud is the frustrating thing that even if we go 1-15 Herm will probably return next year. Makes no sense whatsoever to keep a terrible coach like him.
    Yup...you would think being the head coach of the team who allows the most points by an opponent in franchise history would mean automatic termination...

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,967
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 238
    Given: 426

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    The dark cloud for me is Herm's ho hum post game comments once again. His acting like all these losses are no big deal only help to increase the chances that losses continue. The other dark cloud is the frustrating thing that even if we go 1-15 Herm will probably return next year. Makes no sense whatsoever to keep a terrible coach like him.
    Absolutely agree; Herm definitely needs to go!


  7. #7
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,967
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 238
    Given: 426

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Clark Hunt should stick to bottling ketchup or building ferris wheels or whatever the hell else he does. He simply aint got the nads to be a successful nfl team owner. Otherwise King Carl woulda been out the door when Vermiel retired...

    Eggsactly! I have lost all respect for Clark Hunt.


  8. #8
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    7,393
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 61

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    ...Optimists need not apply!
    We still have 5 more games to worry about losing!!!

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,967
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 238
    Given: 426

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    We still have 5 more games to worry about losing!!!

    Oh I don't worry that we'll lose. :p


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •