Thread: Sorry so last minute - anyone want FREE tickets to the game tomorrow 11/23 vs Buffalo

Default Sorry so last minute - anyone want FREE tickets to the game tomorrow 11/23 vs Buffalo

Sorry for the late notice.... but we have tickets tomorrow and we can't go and we want SOMEONE to go.

I will email them to you - no strings attached. Just send me a private message with your email address NO LATER THAN 8:00 am CST on SUNDAY.

We are in Section 305, Row 10 and we have 4 seats.

Seriously - no strings. I just can't stand to think that our seats will be empty tomorrow because a few people who told us they wanted the tickets bailed on me. :(

First person to PM me gets them!!

Last call.... anyone????

I PROMISE you that this is legit. I live 3 hours away and can't make it today.
    PLEASE someone take them!!
    I can email them directly to you, you print them and present it at the gate and voila! you are there!!

I'll check one more time around 9:00 am and then that's it - I'll be leaving for church.

Man had I know earlier i wouldnt have spent the $200 on my four tickets. Its a great thing to at least offer them up to the crowd ! Rep Added! Or at least attempted , I couldnt make the rep thing work !
    Last edited by YZILLA; 11-23-2008 at 11:20 PM.

Had I known I would have went with my kids school group that made the trek all the way up there to watch that pounding of our beloved Chiefs....Come to think of it my lucks changing for the better all the time.

no takers that was still pretty cool of you

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    no takers that was still pretty cool of you
    Agreed!