Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The top ten things I hate about Herm Edwards:

Default The top ten things I hate about Herm Edwards:

10. We traded a fourth rounder for him, even though he had a losing record.

9. He is 14-29 as the Chiefs head coach.

8. He stuck with the Brodie Croyle experiment, which retarded our offense for two years.

7. The Chiefs front four is entirely drafted by Herm with high picks, and its the worst in the league in run defense and sacks.

6. He blames the OL problems on Vermiel, despite only drafting one O-lineman in the first four rounds in the past three years (1 out of 13 picks).

5. Calling a timeout with 23 seconds with the clock running and the ball in the Bucs possession near field goal range.

4. He wears a beret.

3. He has blamed everyone but himself for the Chiefs losses this season.

2. He ran LJ 416 times (most ever) in a season, killing his legs and morale.

1. The Chiefs are now 1-19 over the past twenty games, which is the worst twenty-game record for any non-expansion team, ever.

I have several others, including his treatments of Huard and Green, his miserable personnel decisions, etc., but these are the worst IMO.

Feel free to add to this list the things you hate about Herm.

I hate his interviews. He just talks, talks and talks. I seriously doubt he even knows what he is saying because often contradicts himself even a day later.

Nothing like leaving Arrowhead madder than Blazes for wasting your time for being there, and here the HC say something like "We didn't play our game today". Your right, instead of just losing you really lost. 1-19 Herm... Why don't you say something different other than, It was just one of those games, or a couple plays beat us... They are young, they are making young mistakes.... or we have to fix that.... you know after 19 loses I don't think it is going to get fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    I hate his interviews. He just talks, talks and talks. I seriously doubt he even knows what he is saying because often contradicts himself even a day later.

Nothing like leaving Arrowhead madder than Blazes for wasting your time for being there, and here the HC say something like "We didn't play our game today". Your right, instead of just losing you really lost. 1-19 Herm... Why don't you say something different other than, It was just one of those games, or a couple plays beat us... They are young, they are making young mistakes.... or we have to fix that.... you know after 19 loses I don't think it is going to get fixed.
    I like the one, "we got behind early, and we just can't do that." Now he needs to try this, "we got the lead early, and we just can't do that!" Jack@ss!!! Of course his famous line is,"You play to win the game!" What the hell does he know about winning!!!!!

10: Go straight to #1. Do not pass go. Do not not collect $200.

9:

8:

7:

6:

5:

4:

3:

2:

1: He sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    10: Go straight to #1. Do not pass go. Do not not collect $200.

9:

8:

7:

6:

5:

4:

3:

2:

1: He sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    You're just jealous that I'm always right.

But thank you for the (backhanded) compliment.
    Oh man; I've seen posts from Jets fans here and there, and they're just beside themselves with Joy that not only did the get rid of Herm, but they got anything in return.

Bonus Kick in the Pants:

Vermeil recommended him to Carl.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief_kickingtale View Post
    I like the one, "we got behind early, and we just can't do that." Now he needs to try this, "we got the lead early, and we just can't do that!" Jack@ss!!! Of course his famous line is,"You play to win the game!" What the hell does he know about winning!!!!!
    ROTFLMAO!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post
    Oh man; I've seen posts from Jets fans here and there, and they're just beside themselves with Joy that not only did the get rid of Herm, but they got anything in return.

Bonus Kick in the Pants:

Vermeil recommended him to Carl.
    Vermiel gave his recommendation to Saunders. But didn't disapprove of Herm, as they are long time friends.

Default But there is a silver lining...

Guys, Guys, gals, gals, take a deep breath and relax. I just thought of the positive aspect of the Herm Edwards tenure in KC: For the first time in my adult life, plenty of seats are available at Arrowhead stadium. If Herm keeps the team on this great losing path, Hunt will reduce the price to $5.00 for parking plus free sodas for everyone in the car. Game tickets will start at $10.00 and go to $25.00 for lower level 50 yard line. Soon after that, they'll be giving tickets away and hoping to sell bobblehead dolls to the kiddies.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs 4 View Post
    Guys, Guys, gals, gals, take a deep breath and relax. I just thought of the positive aspect of the Herm Edwards tenure in KC: For the first time in my adult life, plenty of seats are available at Arrowhead stadium. If Herm keeps the team on this great losing path, Hunt will reduce the price to $5.00 for parking plus free sodas for everyone in the car. Game tickets will start at $10.00 and go to $25.00 for lower level 50 yard line. Soon after that, they'll be giving tickets away and hoping to sell bobblehead dolls to the kiddies.
    They're already giving tickets away. I've been to two free games this year.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123