Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I'm Sick of it

Default I'm Sick of it

So sick of starting my week this way. Every week.

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    Also, I never said the Raiders or Bengals had better young talent than us - I said they had more talent now.

The Lions do have more young talent than we do. They also were smart enought to fire Millen after seven years. We aren't smart enough to fire CP after twenbty years.
    previous post i thought you had there is no way the lions have more young talent i can only think of one player good they have and that is calvin johnson and oh yeah they still have not won a game or even been close to being competitive and keeping millen around after his third year was a dumb idea

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    you are one negative chiefs fan it is starting to get old this team will be a contender in a few years wait and see a few o-line free agents and draft picks a de end draft or free agent and some lbs draft or free agent and this team will be well on there way they have some bright spots in there young players if you can not see that than you are blind
    The blind are those who feel the need to remain positive in the face of an embarassing disaster of a season. This team is more than a few years from a respectable season. A "real" fan is critical when criticism is due. And it was due a long time ago. And please punctuate. Your posts give me a headache.

Quote Originally Posted by NJChiefs View Post
    The blind are those who feel the need to remain positive in the face of an embarassing disaster of a season. This team is more than a few years from a respectable season. A "real" fan is critical when criticism is due. And it was due a long time ago. And please punctuate. Your posts give me a headache.
    Uh-oh...get ready newb!

One can be optimistic or pessimistic and still be a real fan. I started two threads about today's game with both in mind. Please restrict commentary to the appropriate thread.

That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    One can be optimistic or pessimistic and still be a real fan. I started two threads about today's game with both in mind. Please restrict commentary to the appropriate thread.

That is all.
    Agreed. And my apologies to SLC Chief. I'm just really po'd right now. And I agree that one can be "optimistic or pessimistic" and still be a real fan. But I think we all can at least be "realistic" and agree that this is one of the worst teams in the history of the NFL. At least that way we can start from scratch, dump Herm, and move on. If we insist on finding a silver lining, then we're giving Herm some wiggle room and we'll be stuck with him for the next several years.

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    Um, ever since I've been completely right about everything (except Thigpen - I never saw him being 1/2 as good)? Would that be a good time?

Yeah, I'm very, very negative about this team right now. That's because thinking everything is going to be OK won't do anyone any good.

You are all deluding yourself if you think we are on a team on the rise. We are a bad team that hasn't hit rock bottom yet. We have just finished the worst 20-game stretch in NFL history for a non-expansion team. We have the worst record in the NFL over the past two seasons. Rearranging the deck chairs won't stop this ship from sinking.
    You think I don't know that? Come on, I'm usually the one that leads the charge on how bad we are! But to say that we have the worst talent of any team in NFL history is just plain silly. You can be negative, I like fans that are realists about their team, but you are completely on the other side of the fence.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

for one you are nobody to say who is a chiefs fan or not does this team suck well duh look at the record i do not need to hear it in every single post and dont come in here trying to be an english teacher nobody has time for that to say we have the worst talent in the league is assonite there is some talent on the team we all knew what we were in store for at the begining of the year it is what it is theres people who need to go and there is some that need to stay and oh yeah no need to apologize because you have no cred anyway

Agreed. And my apologies to SLC Chief. I'm just really po'd right now. And I agree that one can be "optimistic or pessimistic" and still be a real fan. But I think we all can at least be "realistic" and agree that this is one of the worst teams in the history of the NFL. At least that way we can start from scratch, dump Herm, and move on. If we insist on finding a silver lining, then we're giving Herm some wiggle room and we'll be stuck with him for the next several years.
    actually disregard my post as well as i am really pissed off about the teams performance today screw herm and carl welcome to the crowd

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    You think I don't know that? Come on, I'm usually the one that leads the charge on how bad we are! But to say that we have the worst talent of any team in NFL history is just plain silly. You can be negative, I like fans that are realists about their team, but you are completely on the other side of the fence.
    Well, I basically posted this on another thread, but would I be able to get you to agree that the players beow are not NFL caliber players at the following positions, and that upgrading them hould be our number one priority?

C
    RG
    RT
    LDE
    RDE
    2DT
    MLB
    ROLB
    FS
    KR/PR

Would I be able to get everyone to agree that right now, we have serious questions as to whether these starters will be successful next year as to the following additional posiitons?

TE (Tony G. will demand trade or retire, and Cottam is unknown)
    LG (Waters will probably retire)
    RB (LJ is a discipline and suspension problem, and Charles doesn't have what it takes to be an every down back)
    1DT (Dorsey looks completely lost)
    SS (Pollard is getting slaughtered out there - we need a new scheme or a new SS)

Who does that leave?

QB (I like Thigpen as a starter next year at least)
    1WR (Bowe is a stud)
    2WR (Bradley is doing really well)
    LT (Albert is looking good, and would start at some position - RG or LT - on most lines)
    FB (Cox is playing fine)
    ROLB (DJ is fine)
    1CB (I have questions still, but I'll wait until he's healthy for a season)
    2CB (Carr looks like fine at this spot)
    P (though colquitt needs to get healthy)
    K (Barth is fine)

That's the unvarnsihed situation. You may agree or diasagree as to a couple of these (I know people like Pollard, and think the jury's out on Tank and Dorsey), but I think this is an accurate representation as to the status of the team.

We have 10 worthy starters although that includes K, P, and FB. Of those 7 (not including K, FB, or P), only Bowe and maybe Albert can be said to be in the top 20 at their position. That leaves us 5 question marks, and 10 who need badly to go.

In other words, we need talent, badly.

This team has no direction, no leadership, no hope.
    Even I can't stay positive at this point. Unreal.
    And now we got to rebuild.........again.
    SHUT IT

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast