...Pessimists need not apply!
- We scored 31 points!
- Tony G caught 10 passes for 113 yards
- We've been good many times before and this 1-19 skid won't last forever. We will have a winning team again!
- Jamaal Charles caught a td pass and had a 20 yd run (too bad they won't give him the ball more often).
Other good news today (but doesn't have anything to do with the Chiefs, though):
-The Eagles lost by more than we did (36-7!) and Donovan McNabb had 3 INTs and one fumble for the second week in a row and was benched after the first half. What a bum he is!
- The Donks are losing 31-10 to the Faders! (Yes I know we don't like to see Jokeland win, but since they are 2-8 and out of the playoffs and Denver is 6-4, I say this is GREAT because it serves to mess up Denver's season [whereas Oakland's is already ruined, haha!]). Boy the AFC West is absolutely horrid this year, eh?
- The Lions lost again (so they still have a worse record than us at 0-11).
So, you're saying I can't post? Darn! :(
Scored 31 points, which is alright. Go offense?
Last edited by Three7s; 11-23-2008 at 08:03 PM.
Quinn Grey was solid in his one drive.
Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.
We have a QB who is good for at least 2-3 TD's a game.
Is anyone selling #4 jerseys yet?