Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Herm Edwards is the MAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Default Herm Edwards is the MAN!!!!!!!!!!!

No not really!

When is Clark Hunt going to realize the Herm Edwards/Carl Peterson debacle isn't working? My God, we're 1-10. 1-10 people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We got blown out at home. In all fairness the Bills defense is pretty well ranked, but their offense wasn't and they kicked our @ss. 54 points. I can't even stomach that number.

Herm Edwards by the numbers should NOT be coaching in this league.

8th season with a record of 53-70.

3rd season with the Chiefs 14-29.

I honestly can't believe the Chiefs bring Herm back for another dismal performance. Bringing him back sends a terrible message to the players, "losing is okay." No, it's not Herm. We as die hard fans, who spend a lot of money each year, deserve better. And there's no guarantee this youth experiment will even work. We could be in this thing for another few years and still put up losing records. Cut Herm, Gunther and Carl loose and let's start this thing in a different direction. A brand new GM and new coaches. Maybe keep Chan around as OC, but I'm not totally sold on him either.

At least when Schottenheimer and Vermail coached, we were in close games and always had a nail biting ending to games. But this crap is getting old.

I'm off my soapbox. Please come again.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Our gm/hc combo has sunk lower than whale poop.
    What a joke these clowns are.
    SHUT IT

I know one thing, watching this defense makes me sick. I thought it was bad in 02-05.......
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    No not really!

When is Clark Hunt going to realize the Herm Edwards/Carl Peterson debacle isn't working? My God, we're 1-10. 1-10 people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We got blown out at home. In all fairness the Bills defense is pretty well ranked, but their offense wasn't and they kicked our @ss. 54 points. I can't even stomach that number.

Herm Edwards by the numbers should NOT be coaching in this league.

8th season with a record of 53-70.

3rd season with the Chiefs 14-29.

I honestly can't believe the Chiefs bring Herm back for another dismal performance. Bringing him back sends a terrible message to the players, "losing is okay." No, it's not Herm. We as die hard fans, who spend a lot of money each year, deserve better. And there's no guarantee this youth experiment will even work. We could be in this thing for another few years and still put up losing records. Cut Herm, Gunther and Carl loose and let's start this thing in a different direction. A brand new GM and new coaches. Maybe keep Chan around as OC, but I'm not totally sold on him either.

At least when Schottenheimer and Vermail coached, we were in close games and always had a nail biting ending to games. But this crap is getting old.

I'm off my soapbox. Please come again.
    My favorite stat, one I love to hate, is the following:

Since the merger between the NFL and AFL, the worst record over 20 games (ie two seasons) by a non-expansion team is now held by the the 2007-2008 Herm Edwards Chiefs at 1-19. The Chiefs are, right now, the worst team since the '76-'77 Bucs in terms of record.

If Mr. Edwards can find a way (and I'm sure he can) to lose out this season, and to go 0-3 to begin next season, the Chiefs will be 1-27. If that happens, Herm Edwards will have accumulated the worst record of all time over 28 games, expansion team or not. The 2007-2009 Herm Edwards Chiefs will officially be the worst team ever.

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    My favorite stat, one I love to hate, is the following:

Since the merger between the NFL and AFL, the worst record over 20 games (ie two seasons) by a non-expansion team is now held by the the 2007-2008 Herm Edwards Chiefs at 1-19. The Chiefs are, right now, the worst team since the '76-'77 Bucs in terms of record.

If Mr. Edwards can find a way (and I'm sure he can) to lose out this season, and to go 0-3 to begin next season, the Chiefs will be 1-27. If that happens, Herm Edwards will have accumulated the worst record of all time over 28 games, expansion team or not. The 2007-2009 Herm Edwards Chiefs will officially be the worst team ever.
    We are on a 1-19 streak right now, but right on our heels is Detroit at 1-18. And they don't play a single team the rest of the year that has a losing record. So they could very well go 0-16, the first time that ever happened and the first time a team went winless since those Bucs in '76 (0-14). As long as we can get just one more win this year, the Lions could take over this dubious stat.

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    We are on a 1-19 streak right now, but right on our heels is Detroit at 1-18. And they don't play a single team the rest of the year that has a losing record. So they could very well go 0-16, the first time that ever happened and the first time a team went winless since those Bucs in '76 (0-14). As long as we can get just one more win this year, the Lions could take over this dubious stat.
    Right now, they win the head-to-head, as their last win was against the Herm Edwards Chiefs.

I really hate Herm Edwards. Looking back, how the hell did we win that Denver game?

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    Right now, they win the head-to-head, as their last win was against the Herm Edwards Chiefs.

I really hate Herm Edwards. Looking back, how the hell did we win that Denver game?
    How did the Raiders beat the Broncos just today?
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    How did the Raiders beat the Broncos just today?
    Some seem to think the game in Oakland is a gimme. I don't think it will be. Any game against an AFC West rival is a toss up. We couldn't beat them in KC and I don't think we'll beat them in Oakland. This KC team is terribly inconsistent, as are all of Herm's teams he's coached.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Some seem to think the game in Oakland is a gimme. I don't think it will be. Any game against an AFC West rival is a toss up. We couldn't beat them in KC and I don't think we'll beat them in Oakland. This KC team is terribly inconsistent, as are all of Herm's teams he's coached.
    This team has no leadership.
    If we beat faders in jokeland I'll eat my underwear..
    SHUT IT

I'm more afraid now it'll be a loss at Oakland after the way they handled Denver in Denver today. Although Denver played pretty badly to help the cause. But Oakland can be pretty awful in a lot of games.

The early line is Oakland by 3. But that's what Buffalo was favored by too and it went badly today.

Again, Herman Edwards is the big problem. He just doesn't seem to care if the Chiefs win. Whereas Oakland's coach looked animated and into the game today at Denver. So since Oakland wants a strong finish more, that's in their favor.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast