Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Will this team win another game this season?

Default Will this team win another game this season?

Will this team win another game this season? I honestly don't know. I thought we'd at least pick up one more win. I honestly thought today's game would have been a win, or at least have been close. We now face off against three AFC West rivals. Those games are always emotional and heated. Look at what happened in Denver today. They lost at home against Oakland, 31-10. Who saw that coming? I sure didn't. I think the last realistic win lies with CIN. But, even then, on the road against another team that's playing for pride will be tough. @ OAK- Loss DEN- Loss SD- Loss MIA- Loss @ CIN- Win

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    Will this team win another game this season? I honestly don't know. I thought we'd at least pick up one more win. I honestly thought today's game would have been a win, or at least have been close. We now face off against three AFC West rivals. Those games are always emotional and heated. Look at what happened in Denver today. They lost at home against Oakland, 31-10. Who saw that coming? I sure didn't. I think the last realistic win lies with CIN. But, even then, on the road against another team that's playing for pride will be tough. @ OAK- Loss DEN- Loss SD- Loss MIA- Loss @ CIN- Win
    Nope. We finish 1-15.

All it takes is one bad game from Thigpen, and the Chiefs lose by 40+. Our defense really is that bad.

We have the ability to win two more games, but whether we actually will is the question.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

i say we will finish 3-13 win against oak and cinci we could go 2-14 with a loss to either team i think we will at least get 1 more though

raiders in Oakland - The raiders are a good team so they will win

broncos in Denver - KC can't win no matter how hard they try so it is a given that KC will lose

chargers here - The chargers are better besides KC hasn't shown any superiority in KC so the chiefs are going to lose

Miami here - The dolphins are better and these young chiefs don't defend their home turf

Cincinatti there - Ok, the bengals have a similar season as the chiefs but I believe they have what they need to win

Honestly I don't see the chiefs winning in any of these games inless the other team was having a real bad day like the broncos did when the chiefs beat them.
    Last edited by hardcorechiefsfan; 11-23-2008 at 11:23 PM.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

raiders in Oakland - The raiders are a good team so they will win
    I just found out Oakland's record. You know that one of their two wins is against us, I keep my statement that they are a good team even though they have one(or two) more win than us they have something the chiefs don't have.
    Last edited by hardcorechiefsfan; 11-24-2008 at 12:06 AM.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by hardcorechiefsfan View Post
    I just found out Oakland's record. You know that one of their two wins is against us, I keep my statement that they are a good team even though they have one(or two) more win than us they have something the chiefs don't have.
    Doesn't mean they're a good team. I'd highly recommend changing your wording.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

This team is done, no more wins this season and if Herm and CP arre still around it will continue into next season. Mark my words on 11/24/2008 I say this is not going to get any better next year unless major changes in the front office and coaching are made. Look for another 4-12 or worse season next year.

I'm done for this year. I'm not even going to tune in to the remaining games and I wish you guys in KC would stop filling the seats in the stadium, make a statement for ****s sake. Stay home!

See you after the draft.

out.

I do believe, although I hope I'm wrong, that we will go 1-15, be the drafts front runner and then totally screw that up as well.

Quote Originally Posted by hardcorechiefsfan View Post
    yeah they have the sense to get rid of their coach when he is not performing unlike us the faiders are not a good team they suck i still think we have better players but our coach licks donkey ball#

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast