Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who woulda thought ???

Default Who woulda thought ???

After watching the Chiefs/Bills game and the Chargers/Colts game , Who would you say was the best Fantasy Football QB ? Manning or Thigpen ? I Benched Thigpen for Manning today and Thigpen got 29 points to Manning's 22. Wow !

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I really like Thigpen, but he has a very bad habit of under throwing balls. I'm sure someone has already mentioned this somewhere on the boards, but oh well. Buffalo was the first team that made him pay for it. Regardless, I hope we stick with Thigpen this year. I am no longer on the bandwagon of using the 1st pick on a QB unless there is someone we just can't pass on. But I don't think that will be the case. I see another defensive player in our future with the 1st round(2nd overall) pick.
    I dont think it is that he underthrows the ball, but has not developed the ability to understand when to OVERTHROW the ball when the DB is fronting the receiver, so as to put the ball where we get it or nobody gets it. Hopefully it is something that will develop in time as he works with our receivers more.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12