Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jared Allen 8 sacks, Chiefs whole team - 6!

Default Jared Allen 8 sacks, Chiefs whole team - 6!

That really worked out for the chiefs! Of course they did get some draft picks that we HOPE will be able to play in three to 4 years, then they will be FA's and will probably sign somewhere else!

Chiefs will brake all the wrong records this year!

Quote Originally Posted by Chief_kickingtale View Post
    That really worked out for the chiefs! Of course they did get some draft picks that we HOPE will be able to play in three to 4 years, then they will be FA's and will probably sign somewhere else!

Chiefs will brake all the wrong records this year!
    Post of the Year. Did you think this up all by yourself?
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rSRJsjiBdY"]YouTube - Aerosmith- Same Old Song & Dance[/ame]
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I think you mean that there are people who have accepted it, the part I find hard to believe is that it still constantly gets brought up. Get over it man. It happened. He's gone. We know you don't like it. Are you adding anything new to the conversation or is this just another reason to bring it up AGAIN!

Lemme guess, you hate Herm and CP too.
    The whole thread is about the JA trade - I didn't start it. What was I supposed to post in a thread about the JA trade - how pretty the Chiefs look in their uniforms?

The question is, why are you posting in a thread about the JA trade if you don't want to talk about it?

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    The whole thread is about the JA trade - I didn't start it. What was I supposed to post in a thread about the JA trade - how pretty the Chiefs look in their uniforms?

The question is, why are you posting in a thread about the JA trade if you don't want to talk about it?
    Cause its funny to listen to you post the same sh!t over and over and over.

...and I was responding to your post.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Cause its funny to listen to you post the same sh!t over and over and over.
    First, you read me post the same sh!t over and over, you don't listen to it.

Second, you're angry because your faith in the imbeciles in charge was obviously misplaced. You've tried to stay in the middle of the road, claiming to dislike Herm, but liking the course we're on. Disagreeing with some of the choices, but hoping everything turns out OK. Not really wanting the HC fired, but thinking he's a problem. Being in the middle of the road on every single thing, hoping everyone thinks you're a true fan because of it.

It's cowardice on your part, not fandom.

First, you read me post the same sh!t over and over, you don't listen to it.

I read every post on the site, moronic or not.

Second, you're angry because your faith in the imbeciles in charge was obviously misplaced. You've tried to stay in the middle of the road, claiming to dislike Herm, but liking the course we're on. Disagreeing with some of the choices, but hoping everything turns out OK. Not really wanting the HC fired, but thinking he's a problem. Being in the middle of the road on every single thing, hoping everyone thinks you're a true fan because of it.

It's cowardice on your part, not fandom.
    I just want to clear this up. I am not Pro Herm but I am not completely ANTI Herm. He either does everything right or everything wrong? there is no middle of the road? He can't possibly make 1 good decision because he has made mistakes now? Yes I hope everything turns out OK, you don't? I never said I don't think Herm should be fired. Find that post and then we can talk about it. I like starting a new team from the ground up, what is wrong with that? I am not sure why I am not a "true fan" according to you but at the end of the day I don't really give a sh!t what you think.

BTW...cowardice is hiding in your mommys basement calling people names on the computer.

I just want to clear this up. I am not Pro Herm but I am not completely ANTI Herm. He either does everything right or everything wrong? there is no middle of the road? He can't possibly make 1 good decision because he has made mistakes now? Yes I hope everything turns out OK, you don't? I never said I don't think Herm should be fired. Find that post and then we can talk about it. I like starting a new team from the ground up, what is wrong with that? I am not sure why I am not a "true fan" according to you but at the end of the day I don't really give a sh!t what you think.

BTW...cowardice is hiding in your mommys basement calling people names on the computer.
    You missed my point. You "read" a post, you don't "listen" to it. I'll simplify my posts, you being Canadian and all.

I didn't you aren't a fan. I said that hoping that everything would turn out OK was cowardice. You want to be seen as a real fan, and you blame other fans for the team quitting (?!), but you won't say that we need to change things drastically. You'd rather blame the people on this board than the people who are in charge.

I'd respond to your insult, but I don't want you crying to the mods again.

You missed my point. You "read" a post, you don't "listen" to it. I'll simplify my posts, you being Canadian and all.

I didn't you aren't a fan. I said that hoping that everything would turn out OK was cowardice. You want to be seen as a real fan, and you blame other fans for the team quitting (?!), but you won't say that we need to change things drastically. You'd rather blame the people on this board than the people who are in charge.

This about sums it all up. I am Canadian so what could I poosibly know. I sure wish your crazy American TV and radio signals would pass over the border here. Man I sure am dumb up here in all this snow. But thanks for clarifying that you "read" a post and not "listen" to it. I have to give it to you though, that is oficially the dumbest thing I have ever heard/read that has ever been said/typed on the Crowd. Good job you ********* ******* American. Its people like you that make Americans hated all over the world. Damn shame.
    Last edited by chief31; 11-26-2008 at 10:03 AM.

I didn't you aren't a fan. BTW...if you are going to clarify "reading" and "listening" Maybe u should learn how to string a sentence together. I said that hoping that everything would turn out OK was cowardice. So you don't hope that everything will turn out OK?You want to be seen as a real fan, and you blame other fans for the team quitting (?!), I am not blaming any fans. I merely pointed out that some people think that if we stop going to games then it will bring about drastic change. Has that worked? I think it will do the opposite and the players will also give up. My apologies for using big words. but you won't say that we need to change things drastically. You'd rather blame the people on this board than the people who are in charge.

I won't explain it enough. I have said it as simply as I can but that is still not getting through to you. I will try and figure out how to put it into a picture or cartoon and then maybe u will get it.

Not sure what this means, but you seem like you have been plenty insulting already. I don't cry to the mods, theyjust seem to notice when u start acting like a ****. Wierd.
    Last edited by chief31; 11-26-2008 at 10:03 AM.

This about sums it all up. I am Canadian so what could I poosibly know. I sure wish your crazy American TV and radio signals would pass over the border here. Man I sure am dumb up here in all this snow. But thanks for clarifying that you "read" a post and not "listen" to it. I have to give it to you though, that is oficially the dumbest thing I have ever heard/read that has ever been said/typed on the Crowd. Good job you American. Its people like you that make Americans hated all over the world. Damn shame.
    Ah, so you're one of those who thinks he can dish it out, but can't take it. A hypocrite. I get it.
    Last edited by chief31; 11-26-2008 at 10:04 AM.

Ah, so you're one of those who thinks he can dish it out, but can't take it. A hypocrite. I get it.
    You said it...I figured it is fair game. Is it not? You are not the first ******** person to make that comment and I am sure you won't be the last. You hate Canadians..I get it. Who else? Women? Chinese? Jews? Where does your ********* end?
    Last edited by chief31; 11-26-2008 at 10:05 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast