Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Jared Allen 8 sacks, Chiefs whole team - 6!

Default Jared Allen 8 sacks, Chiefs whole team - 6!

That really worked out for the chiefs! Of course they did get some draft picks that we HOPE will be able to play in three to 4 years, then they will be FA's and will probably sign somewhere else!

Chiefs will brake all the wrong records this year!

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    That makes pefect sense.

I can say, without any exaggeration, that we have the team right now that fans like you and he deserve.
    Yeah, too bad we can't all be miserable fu#ks . Life is too good to listen to whiners all day!!
    Last edited by chief31; 11-26-2008 at 10:06 AM.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    I'm sorry, but that is one of the most foolish things I've ever read. Do you really think that the way to rebuild a team is by trading a 26-year-old homegrown DE, who is one of the best in the league? What do you think "rebuilding" is? Do you really think its drafting a bunch of rookies and hoping for the best?

A team that was really rebuilding would have signed JA long term. A team that was really rebuilding would have signed some veteran leadership to mentor the rookies. A team that was really rebuilding wouldn't be trading young, franchise DEs for project players.

I mean, are you serious? Of course we're not making it to the playoffs with this team. But locking down JA at the DE position would have made better for the next ten years.

Right now, we have nothing to build on. Every bit of talent is being stripped away. And people like you are saying its a good thing. Get your head on straight.
    Yeah but he was pissed off and didn't want to be here.. For some reason he doesn't strike me as the "I will keep quiet, and do whats best for a team that will suck for the next couple of years" guy..

Mr. Oracle!

Quote Originally Posted by brish View Post
    Yeah but he was pissed off and didn't want to be here.. For some reason he doesn't strike me as the "I will keep quiet, and do whats best for a team that will suck for the next couple of years" guy..

Mr. Oracle!
    You just had the season of your career, and missed two games, you have completely changed your lifestyle to better suit the team, and can't get a long term contract. Yet LJ, who has been a distraction in the locker room since he got here signed a fat long term contrat after one of his career years. How would that make you feel, I would have told Herm and Carl to fly a kite as well. IF you are gonna pay one, you should have paid the other. LJ has just as many character issues as JA does.

Part greed on Allen's part, but flat out stupidity on Carl's part.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    You just had the season of your career, and missed two games, you have completely changed your lifestyle to better suit the team, and can't get a long term contract. Yet LJ, who has been a distraction in the locker room since he got here signed a fat long term contrat after one of his career years. How would that make you feel, I would have told Herm and Carl to fly a kite as well. IF you are gonna pay one, you should have paid the other. LJ has just as many character issues as JA does.

Part greed on Allen's part, but flat out stupidity on Carl's part.
    I can agree.. Im just saying that if they weren't going to pay him, he would have probably caused lots of problems in the locker room. Thats why it was best to trade him and get the picks. Whether they got their picks worth, well.. Who knows yet.. :)

I can agree.. Im just saying that if they weren't going to pay him, he would have probably caused lots of problems in the locker room. Thats why it was best to trade him and get the picks. Whether they got their picks worth, well.. Who knows yet.. :)
    At least you and night marestick to the topic. Unlike the other to gentlemen?

Quote Originally Posted by billb40 View Post
    At least you and night marestick to the topic. Unlike the other to gentlemen?
    the other one gets really bent out of shape if you disagree with him, or cheer for the Chiefs. I will stay on topic now.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I think you mean that there are people who have accepted it, the part I find hard to believe is that it still constantly gets brought up. Get over it man. It happened. He's gone. We know you don't like it. Are you adding anything new to the conversation or is this just another reason to bring it up AGAIN!

Lemme guess, you hate Herm and CP too.
    this is the rude and insulting post? My true apologies, I did not know you were that sensitive.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    I have met Canada, I was at the home openner. I know that Canada is a great person, and a class act.

You I have not met, therefore I do not know what you are like in person, so neg rep to you.
    Now that's real maturity at it's finest. I think each party in this "discussion" can handle their differences without negative reps being thrown around. And only because you haven't met someone in person?

I think everyone needs to grow up a little and move already.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Ok, I've read enough of this thread to now that it has run it's course and is beating a dead horse. It is rediculous to begin thread after thread on the same subject matter. Use the "Search" option for threads that are addressing the old outdated subject matter you wish to discuss.

If you're sick of reading posts regarding a certain subject the stay away from threads discussing said subject matter. Start your own thread containing all new fresh content in which to discuss and respectfully debate over.

This is not rocket science!

Thread closed!
    Last edited by Chiefster; 11-25-2008 at 09:29 PM.

Mr. Oracle!
    And yet he kept so quiet in the '06-'07 offseason, that you seem to have forgotten about it.

When the entire Chiefs world was focused on LJ and all the stink that he was making, JA was also trying to get an extension.

But JA shut his mouth and played without anyone ever hearing about his complaint for the rest of the season.

It is nothing but opinion, but I don't think that JA would have been any trouble playing under the franchise tag.

Maybe for a bit before training camp. But he is just too happy-go-lucky to be a grouch all season.

I also believe hat by the end of this season, had he been playing here under the tag, he would have remained open to negotiations with The Chiefs, if Peterson were gone.

But that is just my opinion. It is based on the five days that I was around the guy at training camp, his friend (Boomer Grigsby)s opinion and his general demeanor in games.

Oh, and...

Nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah! I got the last word!
    Last edited by chief31; 11-26-2008 at 10:22 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234