Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: For all non-believers

Default For all non-believers

Two words. Miami Dolphins. I hate the Dolphins more than anyone, but I have to respect what they have accomplished so far this year. And where did it start? Management and coaching. I doubt 1 in 20 football fans knew who Tony Sparano was at this time last year. but they know who he is now. Bring in a good GM, and a good coach, and the wins will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    I like Thig, but I would like to see what Gray can do for us also. We need to know what we have.
    NO way! If it aint broke, dont fix it. Thigpen is doing his part and then some. Sure he had more of a rough go this last game...but hes trying to make chicken salad out of chicken sh!t, and hes doing a damn good job.

Gray will get his chance preseason

No no, let's play along with them and put Gray in. Nothing better than having an unstable position as the leader of the offense calling the shots, eh? Amazing, our offense starts to gel and gets really rolling and people want to put in Gray, unbelievable.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Do you really think he's the future??? Ill eat that crow happily if it turns out that way...

thats what pisses me off most about this org.

they dont keep whats working and stay with what isnt.

#1 offense for 5 years...Hey I know, lets get rid of Al Saunders. Our D is terrible...Hmmmm.....lets stay with the Gunn.

Quote Originally Posted by garciakcfan View Post
    Do you really think he's the future??? Ill eat that crow happily if it turns out that way...
    Tom Brady, Jared Allen, Marques Colsten.... there are plenty players out there who didnt come out of College high and mighty. If Thig came out a high pick you would be singing a diff tune. For christ sake, Action speaks! And Thig is speaking loud.

Quote Originally Posted by garciakcfan View Post
    No, but it goes back to the play of your QB thats the main point and Miami happens to have a veteran... Why do you constantly take everything out of context???? Nobody thought with Matt Cassel that the pats would compete but they dont put him in bad spots and they force him to manage the game and look how he has progressed this year..
    Because it is a team sport. There is more factors to the Chiefs losing than Thigpen, yet I think you are failing to even care. He has done everything you could ask a VET QB to do 4 out of the last 5 weeks yet, the TEAM is still finding ways to lose. Be it a missed extra point, poor defense, poor 2 point conversion play, dropped balls, muffed punts.. ETC...

I understand you have some uniformed biased opinion of him. What more are you expecting from a rookie QB who has played 6 games with a pathetic offensive line, defense and special team. Seriously.

Last I checked the Chiefs were losing by much bigger margines before Thigpen even started to play well.

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    NO way! If it ain't broke, dint fix it. Pigpen is doing his part and then some. Sure he had more of a rough go this last game...but hes trying to make chicken salad out of chicken sh!t, and hes doing a damn good job.

Gray will get his chance preseason
    Quote Originally Posted by Threes View Post
    No no, let's play along with them and put Gray in. Nothing better than having an unstable position as the leader of the offense calling the shots, eh? Amazing, our offense starts to gel and gets really rolling and people want to put in Gray, unbelievable.

I am not calling for Thig to be replaced by Gray. I am a Thig fan. I just saying that with the remaining games, it would not hurt to give Gray some playing time. We need to know if we need to shop for QB's in the off season, or draft one, or if we are set. I personally do not think we need to draft a QB, as we need to draft other positions first.

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    Tom Brady, Jared Allen, Marques Colsten.... there are plenty players out there who didnt come out of College high and mighty. If Thig came out a high pick you would be singing a diff tune. For christ sake, Action speaks! And Thig is speaking loud.
    Trent Green, Romo, Kurt Warner, Marc Bulger, etcc... The kid has played 6 games, and people are exepecting a pro-bowler. Unfreaking real.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Because it is a team sport. There is more factors to the Chiefs losing than Thigpen, yet I think you are failing to even care. He has done everything you could ask a VET QB to do 4 out of the last 5 weeks yet, the TEAM is still finding ways to lose. Be it a missed extra point, poor defense, poor 2 point conversion play, dropped balls, muffed punts.. ETC...

I understand you have some uniformed biased opinion of him. What more are you expecting from a rookie QB who has played 6 games with a pathetic offensive line, defense and special team. Seriously.

Last I checked the Chiefs were losing by much bigger margines before Thigpen even started to play well.
    Read my mind.

Every position feeds off each other. Which is why I likeThig. What could he do if he had all day if this is what he can do now.

The same wiht the D. A DBs best friend is a good DL and pass rush. I am impressed with our 2ndary considering they play with argueably the worst pass rush in NFL history.....thats right I said it..in NFL history.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    I am not calling for Thig to be replaced by Gray. I am a Thig fan. I just saying that with the remaining games, it would not hurt to give Gray some playing time. We need to know if we need to shop for QB's in the off season, or draft one, or if we are set. I personally do not think we need to draft a QB, as we need to draft other positions first.
    Wouldn't it make more sense to wait for preseason to see if Gray can be our 3QB, or if we need someone else? Our 2QB next year will either be another vet, or a rookie, not Gray.

Even if Gray went 3-2 to close out the season, no one thinks he'll be our QB of the future. Isn't it better to give Thigpen the shot, see if he can pull out a game or two, and at least see if we can count on him to start next year, if not beyond?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast