Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Suckage Bowl Raiders/Chiefs

Default Suckage Bowl Raiders/Chiefs

Hello Chiefs fans, just wanted to stop by and wish you all an injury free game

Who will be in the basement at the end of the season?

Raiders or Chiefs?

Oh well, here is to a good old rivalry this Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by FilipinoRaider View Post

Raiders or Chiefs?

Hey Raider fan, I have a good idea. The raiders should line their punter or kicker as their starting running back and watch as he gets +150 yards and +3 touchdowns. That way you don't have to worry about McFadden or Fargas getting injured. And by injured I mean tripping over their own shoe laces because there's no way the chiefs defense can stop anyone. I really want to test this theory.

Hey, at least the Raiders get wins....more often then the chiefs do at least right?? Anyway cheers

Raiders or Chiefs?

To be honest, I hate this next game against you Raiders, because the rivalry between the Chiefs and Raiders, to me is the biggest, and this game should be for who wins the AFC West, not who finished last!

That being said.

GO CHIEFS!!!!
    Last edited by tornadospotter; 11-25-2008 at 12:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearson View Post
    Hey Raider fan, I have a good idea. The raiders should line their punter or kicker as their starting running back and watch as he gets +150 yards and +3 touchdowns. That way you don't have to worry about McFadden or Fargas getting injured. And by injured I mean tripping over their own shoe laces because there's no way the chiefs defense can stop anyone. I really want to test this theory.

Hey, at least the Raiders get wins....more often then the chiefs do at least right?? Anyway cheers
    This game could be interesting. You never know what can happen with a division rival. I just hope our victory in Denver gave this team something to build on or gave them confidence.

We shall see come Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    To be honest, I hate this next game against you Raiders, because the rivalry between the Chiefs and Raiders, to me is the biggest, and this game should be for who wins the AFC West, not who finish last!

That being said.

GO CHIEFS!!!!

I hear you on that bro. Maybe next year the Chargers and Broncos will be fighting for last and we will be fighting for the AFC West Title

Chiefs will win but beating the donkies will keep you ahead of us at the end.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I hear you on that bro. Maybe next year the Chargers and Broncos will be fighting for last and we will be fighting for the AFC West Title
    :character00109::character00109::character00109:do nks stink and bolts are mostly flashes in the sky, they might strike, but may not.

Heh, as long as Creepshow Al Davis and Cancer Carl Peterson run the show? Ha!

We have a good chance of winning this game if we say "Lets just take all 11 guys and stop the run every play and make JR win because JR is a joke. How many times did he throw in the Donks game?

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    Heh, as long as Creepshow Al Davis and Cancer Carl Peterson run the show? Ha!

We have a good chance of winning this game if we say "Lets just take all 11 guys and stop the run every play and make JR win because JR is a joke. How many times did he throw in the Donks game?
    Let's see the Chiefs can't stop the run, no pressure on the Q-back even if Blitzing and we have zip for returner on punts and kick-offs.

I wonder who will win?
    I have hated the FAIDERS for about 50 years but see very little in the 2008 Chiefs that would suggest they will be able to win.

Raiders or Chiefs?

With as many newer members as we have around here, I was surprised to see that you were getting treated fairly.

Welcome back though.

This weeks game should be a rather hollow one.

Herm has already got plenty of irate enemies of late. Getting swept by The Raiders on top of it all, would likely raise rifle sales around KC.

I don't like Herm myself. But I am hoping that we can save his life this weekend. I don't want him dead or anything.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast