Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Suckage Bowl Raiders/Chiefs

Default Suckage Bowl Raiders/Chiefs

Hello Chiefs fans, just wanted to stop by and wish you all an injury free game

Who will be in the basement at the end of the season?

Raiders or Chiefs?

Oh well, here is to a good old rivalry this Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    With as many newer members as we have around here, I was surprised to see that you were getting treated fairly.

Welcome back though.

This weeks game should be a rather hollow one.

Herm has already got plenty of irate enemies of late. Getting swept by The Raiders on top of it all, would likely raise rifle sales around KC.

I don't like Herm myself. But I am hoping that we can save his life this weekend. I don't want him dead or anything.
    Hahahahah, that's rich!

I'm not sure about murder or anything, but pretty much every radio talk show I've been listening too says that Herm REALLY needs to be fired if he loses to the Raiders.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Welcome aboard FilipinoRaider! Good to see a respectable Raider Fan here! :)

I'm a Raiders Season ticket holder and I'll be at this weekends game and I don't count this as an easy W the chiefs are a way different team than when we met them in week 2.
    WIN, LOSE, OR TIE GO RAIDERS TIL I DIE!

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderNation505 View Post
    I'm a Raiders Season ticket holder and I'll be at this weekends game and I don't count this as an easy W the chiefs are a way different team than when we met them in week 2.
    Did you see the score of last weeks game, we were at home too? I can't tell what kind of team we are. As soon as we get something going we do something to negate it, and our defense is making negative progress.

That's a quote from my drunk buddy who was trying to walk 10 miles to his car and I picked him up on the road, I lied and told him I was taking him to his car and when he realized I was just taking him back to his house, he says"dude, we are makng negative progress"... gotta love the holidays.

I didn't watch the game but I saw highlights and what I'm looking at is that you guys had 159 yards rushing and 316 yards through the air that was against Buffalo. Buffalo can score TD's unlike the Raiders the Bronco game I don't know what happened there they showed up and I hope they show up this weekend too, but you never know with the Raiders what will happen.
    WIN, LOSE, OR TIE GO RAIDERS TIL I DIE!

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderNation505 View Post
    I don't know if I'd say "way different", we sem to be having difficulty playing a complete one hour of football.

I'm with Chiefster, VERY nice to see that not all Raiders fans are disrespectful a$$hats. Welcome to the forum!

Though I always hate losing to the Raiders, I've just got that feeling that your team has the potential to slaughter us in the "Toilet Bowl '08". You've got a running back, and our run d just keeps getting worse and worse and worse...

I CANT WAIT TILL SUNDAYYYYYYY.....I WANNA C TONY {{DESTROY}} THAT DEFENCE APART!!!!!!!!!!!!IM estimating 2 td's for tony and thigpen to do, ok...And 4 our defence.........(no comment)...lol..just PLEASE stop the run

I PRAY THAT LJ RUNS OVER SOMEONE, that would make me extremely HAPPY!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FilipinoRaider View Post
    Hello Chiefs fans, just wanted to stop by and wish you all an injury free game

Who will be in the basement at the end of the season?

Raiders or Chiefs?

Oh well, here is to a good old rivalry this Sunday
    I forget, who is ahead in the chiefs/raiders record?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearson View Post
    Hey Raider fan, I have a good idea. The raiders should line their punter or kicker as their starting running back and watch as he gets +150 yards and +3 touchdowns. That way you don't have to worry about McFadden or Fargas getting injured. And by injured I mean tripping over their own shoe laces because there's no way the chiefs defense can stop anyone. I really want to test this theory.

Hey, at least the Raiders get wins....more often then the chiefs do at least right?? Anyway cheers
    A raider could stop running so he can scratch his butt and still have time to call his mother while making a run for a TD and still not have the chiefs' defense touch them as slow as the chiefs defense is.
    Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    To be honest, I hate this next game against you Raiders, because the rivalry between the Chiefs and Raiders, to me is the biggest, and this game should be for who wins the AFC West, not who finished last!

That being said.

GO CHIEFS!!!!
    Hey, I say its a game to see who gets what spot at draft time.
    Quote Originally Posted by FilipinoRaider View Post
    This game could be interesting. You never know what can happen with a division rival. I just hope our victory in Denver gave this team something to build on or gave them confidence.

We shall see come Sunday.
    What confidence are you talking about? The chiefs haven't won a game since the Denver game. Sure they might be playing better(don't count last week's game) but if they don't win the don't win.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Chiefs will win but beating the donkies will keep you ahead of us at the end.
    Last edited by hardcorechiefsfan; 11-29-2008 at 01:04 PM.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast