Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: For all non-believers

Default For all non-believers

Two words. Miami Dolphins. I hate the Dolphins more than anyone, but I have to respect what they have accomplished so far this year. And where did it start? Management and coaching. I doubt 1 in 20 football fans knew who Tony Sparano was at this time last year. but they know who he is now. Bring in a good GM, and a good coach, and the wins will follow.

Yea, I'm not sure Parcell's will be coming here any time soon!

Quote Originally Posted by section311 View Post
    Two words. Miami Dolphins. I hate the Dolphins more than anyone, but I have to respect what they have accomplished so far this year. And where did it start? Management and coaching. I doubt 1 in 20 football fans knew who Tony Sparano was at this time last year. but they know who he is now. Bring in a good GM, and a good coach, and the wins will follow.
    what really stands out is that they are doing it with pretty much the same players that they had last year besides pennington.and long but they are without thomas and taylor. it sure shows what good coaching and managment will do for you hint hint clark

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    what really stands out is that they are doing it with pretty much the same players that they had last year besides pennington.and long but they are without thomas and taylor. it sure shows what good coaching and managment will do for you hint hint clark

Take a hint here clark!!!!!!!!!!!

I have defended Herm for a long time but when a team goes 5-22 in two seasons....sorry Herm but please gtfo by next year.

Quote Originally Posted by section311 View Post
    I don't know who Tony Sparano is still and since it does not appear that Clark is going to bring in an new GM or HC... There isn't much to believe in at this point in time, unless Cal Berkley draws Herm away from us.

they have a veteran qb that can manage a game... DUH!!!!!! thats the real difference

Quote Originally Posted by garciakcfan View Post
    they have a veteran qb that can manage a game... DUH!!!!!! thats the real difference
    And yet we can't win when our QB is playing well. Are you sure there isn't anything more to it?

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    And yet we can't win when our QB is playing well. Are you sure there isn't anything more to it?
    Not according to garcia!
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by garciakcfan View Post
    That is not the case in Atlanta... And shoudl that be your response... It is Herms fault for not getting that VERY VET QB?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast