Thread: sick of lions and cowgirls on thanksgiving

Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 13

Default sick of lions and cowgirls on thanksgiving

0 Not allowed!
    screw tradition it is time for random teams to play on thanksgiving.today you have 3 nfc teams playing and one afc team bunch of bullcrap

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    screw tradition it is time for random teams to play on thanksgiving.today you have 3 nfc teams playing and one afc team bunch of bullcrap
    agree. God I hope the Seahawks beat the Cows. That would be so awesome.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 13

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    agree. God I hope the Seahawks beat the Cows. That would be so awesome.
    i am just asking for a good game but i do not see it on any of these cards

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    At least now there's a third game on Thanksgiving that has differing teams each year. Problem is it's at 8:15pm and I have to get up early for work tomorrow.

This (Cards-Eagles) should be the best game of the three. Unless the Eagles stink up the field really bad again like the past 2 games. Which would be fine with me! I personally think the Cardinals are the better team anyway, even if the Eagles do decide to show up this time.

I hear ya about the Lionesses and Cowgirls. But the tradionalist in me still doesn't mind it continuing. Heh, used to almost always be the Lions by Thanksgiving were about 4-7. Meaning they were still technically alive for a playoff spot, but a big long shot. Today though was really something. An 0-11 team on national tv. And they sure did play up to their record!

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    I remember a Thanksgiving game many, many moons ago when we played Dallas.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Yes the excellent 1995 Chiefs went into Dallas at 10-1. Dallas was 9-2. Great Thanksgiving game. We lost though.

We've gone to Detroit on Thanksgiving quite a handful of times, but not since 1996. We did have a Thanksgiving game a couple of years ago at Arrowhead on that new NFL network system.

Wow this Seattle-Dallas game is just as awful as the Titans-Lions. Are the Seahags that bad? Or is Dallas just too good? I think a combination. Seattle is playing hideously. Can't stop simple runs down the middle. Dallas has 7 sacks now (1 more than the Chiefs all season) and Seattle has zero sacks.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    Yes the excellent 1995 Chiefs went into Dallas at 10-1. Dallas was 9-2. Great Thanksgiving game. We lost though.

We've gone to Detroit on Thanksgiving quite a handful of times, but not since 1996. We did have a Thanksgiving game a couple of years ago at Arrowhead on that new NFL network system.

Wow this Seattle-Dallas game is just as awful as the Titans-Lions. Are the Seahags that bad? Or is Dallas just too good? I think a combination. Seattle is playing hideously. Can't stop simple runs down the middle. Dallas has 7 sacks now (1 more than the Chiefs all season) and Seattle has zero sacks.
    Yeah, maybe it's a punishment these days for teams that are sitting at "In The Hunt" status; "You guys really blow, so go play this team that's gonna' kill you instead of being at home with your families".

Man I can't wait for the day we put all of this nonsense behind us, begin a new era, and start playing real football again!