Thread: sick of lions and cowgirls on thanksgiving

Hybrid View

Default sick of lions and cowgirls on thanksgiving

screw tradition it is time for random teams to play on thanksgiving.today you have 3 nfc teams playing and one afc team bunch of bullcrap

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    screw tradition it is time for random teams to play on thanksgiving.today you have 3 nfc teams playing and one afc team bunch of bullcrap
    agree. God I hope the Seahawks beat the Cows. That would be so awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    agree. God I hope the Seahawks beat the Cows. That would be so awesome.
    i am just asking for a good game but i do not see it on any of these cards

At least now there's a third game on Thanksgiving that has differing teams each year. Problem is it's at 8:15pm and I have to get up early for work tomorrow.

This (Cards-Eagles) should be the best game of the three. Unless the Eagles stink up the field really bad again like the past 2 games. Which would be fine with me! I personally think the Cardinals are the better team anyway, even if the Eagles do decide to show up this time.

I hear ya about the Lionesses and Cowgirls. But the tradionalist in me still doesn't mind it continuing. Heh, used to almost always be the Lions by Thanksgiving were about 4-7. Meaning they were still technically alive for a playoff spot, but a big long shot. Today though was really something. An 0-11 team on national tv. And they sure did play up to their record!

I remember a Thanksgiving game many, many moons ago when we played Dallas.

Yes the excellent 1995 Chiefs went into Dallas at 10-1. Dallas was 9-2. Great Thanksgiving game. We lost though.

We've gone to Detroit on Thanksgiving quite a handful of times, but not since 1996. We did have a Thanksgiving game a couple of years ago at Arrowhead on that new NFL network system.

Wow this Seattle-Dallas game is just as awful as the Titans-Lions. Are the Seahags that bad? Or is Dallas just too good? I think a combination. Seattle is playing hideously. Can't stop simple runs down the middle. Dallas has 7 sacks now (1 more than the Chiefs all season) and Seattle has zero sacks.

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    Yes the excellent 1995 Chiefs went into Dallas at 10-1. Dallas was 9-2. Great Thanksgiving game. We lost though.

We've gone to Detroit on Thanksgiving quite a handful of times, but not since 1996. We did have a Thanksgiving game a couple of years ago at Arrowhead on that new NFL network system.

Wow this Seattle-Dallas game is just as awful as the Titans-Lions. Are the Seahags that bad? Or is Dallas just too good? I think a combination. Seattle is playing hideously. Can't stop simple runs down the middle. Dallas has 7 sacks now (1 more than the Chiefs all season) and Seattle has zero sacks.
    Yeah, maybe it's a punishment these days for teams that are sitting at "In The Hunt" status; "You guys really blow, so go play this team that's gonna' kill you instead of being at home with your families".

Man I can't wait for the day we put all of this nonsense behind us, begin a new era, and start playing real football again!