Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Colt McCoy

Default Colt McCoy

If he comes out this year and the Chiefs decide to keep going with the spread, they really need to get this guy. He's obviously going to be the best spread QB in the draft and by far the best athlete/QB package available this year if he indeed decides to come out. That might also set up the Chiefs to take Shipley in the later rounds.

According to ESPN, McCoy will look into his draft feedback and could decide to come out early if he's expected to be a "first or second round pick."

Just saying, this could be something to consider if he falls to the 2nd round and if the Chiefs could get an additional 2nd round pick.

I would take him in the second round, not the 1st tho. I dont feel we are in desperate need for a qb anymore with Thigpen and Quinn. But I do like the kid and would say take him if he is around the 2nd. Our D is just suffocating right now...

Quote Originally Posted by jerhart View Post
    I would take him in the second round, not the 1st tho. I dont feel we are in desperate need for a qb anymore with Thigpen and Quinn. But I do like the kid and would say take him if he is around the 2nd. Our D is just suffocating right now...
    Who is this Quinn guy? A quarterback? Where/when did we get him?
    I'm surprised that Thig has stayed healthy this long. We've gone against some tough defense.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by hardcorechiefsfan View Post
    Who is this Quinn guy? A quarterback? Where/when did we get him?
    I'm surprised that Thig has stayed healthy this long. We've gone against some tough defense.
    Quinn Gray. He is a QB, played backup in Jax for a season. I believe we signed him the week Brodie and Huard went down, or the week after, cannot remember. He was cut by Indy in the preseason.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    If he comes out this year and the Chiefs decide to keep going with the spread, they really need to get this guy. He's obviously going to be the best spread QB in the draft and by far the best athlete/QB package available this year if he indeed decides to come out. That might also set up the Chiefs to take Shipley in the later rounds.

According to ESPN, McCoy will look into his draft feedback and could decide to come out early if he's expected to be a "first or second round pick."

Just saying, this could be something to consider if he falls to the 2nd round and if the Chiefs could get an additional 2nd round pick.
    Yeah, he'd a worthy second round pick.
    Keeping my britches between the ditches! :character00182:

I think McCoy does himself a real disservice not playing his senior year, Heisman or not. Look no further than Vince Young to see why playing your senior year is better than drafting early. My gut tells me he'll play his senior year and not draft. But who knows anymore.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    I think McCoy does himself a real disservice not playing his senior year, Heisman or not. Look no further than Vince Young to see why playing your senior year is better than drafting early. My gut tells me he'll play his senior year and not draft. But who knows anymore.
    I never liked Vince Young, anyways. For the same reasons that I don't like Tebow right now.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    I never liked Vince Young, anyways. For the same reasons that I don't like Tebow right now.
    I agree. However, I'll take it a step farther. I hope we don't draft Tebow, McCoy, or Daniels. I don't care if these guys end up having good careers in the NFL, but with all the needs on defense, the Chiefs cannot afford to waste picks on quarterbacks when Thigpen has been doing decent for us.

Chiefs Suck anyway.. GO RAIDERS!!!

looks like someone found the password to his parents computer .

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast