Thread: Got a question.

Default Got a question.

For my Christmas present the year, my husband bought me tickets to the game against the Dophins on the 21st. I hate it that this year sucks so bad, but I'm gonna have a blast at this game.

Anyways, my question is........our tickets came with bracelets, and I have no idea what these will do for us. My hubby is hoping for free beer. LOL! Does anybody know??

Quote Originally Posted by sues70 View Post
    For my Christmas present the year, my husband bought me tickets to the game against the Dophins on the 21st. I hate it that this year sucks so bad, but I'm gonna have a blast at this game.

Anyways, my question is........our tickets came with bracelets, and I have no idea what these will do for us. My hubby is hoping for free beer. LOL! Does anybody know??
    I don't know, but if there is free beer, I will see u there!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I do not know, but I would contact Arrowhead and find out. Maybe its for the pavilion.

Well, I was hoping you guys could tell me something. I'll find out and let you know. Canada, I'll share with you if its free beer.

My hubby is hoping for free beer. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I don't know, but if there is free beer, I will see u there!!
    Heh, this reminds me of that old looney tunes cartoon with the singing frog. The bum finds a frog that can sing but the frog only sings in the bum's presence. The guy thinks he can make a fortune so he advertises at a theater that he has a singing frog. No one comes in. So he puts a sign out saying, "Free admission". Still no one comes. Then he puts a sign out saying, "Free beer". Suddenly gobs of guys excitedly run in and bowl him over!
    What's also funny is then he raises the curtain and the frog just sits there and ribits. The audience then boos and throws things. Even as a little kid when I first saw this I was thinking, "What are they so upset about? It was free and they got free beer out of it!"

The bracelets are for the Arrowhead Club. Does anyone know more about this? Free Beer??????

:orange::dancing_dick:WooHoo!!!!! Kicked some Raiders A$$!!!!

I've never been there but I think it's just a upscale type bar thing that you can go to before, during and after the game. It doesn't sound like drinks are free, but there is an option for that so maybe your bracelets are all-inclusive {hopes}.

Here is a link to the Arrowhead Club:

http://www.kcchiefs.com/tickets/arrowhead_club/

I will find out for sure for you tomorrow