Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey, here is an idea!

Default Hey, here is an idea!

Why don't we root for Detroit to win a couple of games so the chiefs can be first in the draft? Of course the chiefs will probably show fire against Oakland and get totally motivated for the rest of the season so we will get a cruddy spot at draft...

This probably is kinda silly but the season is a washout even if they win the rest of the games
    Last edited by hardcorechiefsfan; 11-29-2008 at 12:31 PM.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Talkin' to a 49er fan at work yesterday, he said the 49ers and the Chiefs are the only teams that need a qb. I said what about the 0-12 Lions? I don't think Culpepper is their answer. He said he doesn't think the Lions will draft a qb though, at least not in the first round. I would think it would be a possibility, but we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    Talkin' to a 49er fan at work yesterday, he said the 49ers and the Chiefs are the only teams that need a qb. I said what about the 0-12 Lions? I don't think Culpepper is their answer. He said he doesn't think the Lions will draft a qb though, at least not in the first round. I would think it would be a possibility, but we'll see.
    Who do the Lions have waiting in the wings? Nobody! I'm pretty sure they would go with a QB in the first round. At this point I think Thigpen has played well enough to have him start next season. That way, we could draft a QB in the second or third round and use our first round on defense.
    Keeping my britches between the ditches! :character00182:

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I would rather have the #2 pick. Especially if The Lions draft ahead of us. That way they can take any QB thoughts away from us.
    Hopefully we won't do something stupid like draft a quarterback. Thigpen may not be a permanent solution, but he's done enough to give him a chance. Plus, with all the other problems the Chiefs have, we need those picks to help the defense and the O-line. I hope we draft Andre Smith or Michael Oher with our first round. Someone who will surely not be a bust and can be on the team for the next ten years at least.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12