Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Holmgren 4 Chiefs = Wins

Default Holmgren 4 Chiefs = Wins

Lets Say Herm And Carl Make It Through The 09 Season.wich I Hope They Do Not. Come The 2010 Season Mike Holmgren Could Be A Leading Candidate For The Gm Position Or Head Coach.the Guys Resume Speaks For Itself. He Is An Awesome Coach And Could Bring Us A Lot Of Wins Back To The Great Franchise Known As The Chiefs.he Has Already Said He Will Take The 09 Season Off But Might Come Back In The 2010 Season.i Just Do Not Know If I Could Put Up With These Two Clowns We Have Right Now For That Long

We could do better than Holmgren. Barf.

no we couldnt he is a hall of fame coach. besides this year he usually always put a winning team on the field. and the guy is awesome at developing franchise qbs
    his winning percentage as a coach is as good pr if not better than bellichecks

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    he is 13 -3 since 92 13 winning seasons to 3 losing seasons with packers and seahawks 3 superbowl appearances and numerous division championships i would take that in a heartbeat
    Last edited by slc chief; 11-29-2008 at 05:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    he is 13 -3 since 92 13 winning seasons to 3 losing seasons with packers and seahawks 3 superbowl appearances and numerous division championships i would take that in a heartbeat
    I'd take an average team in a horrible division too. But typically, the AFC West is usually one of, if not THE toughest division in football. I'd love to compete against the Rams, 49ers and Cardinals year in and year out.

I'd take an average team in a horrible division too. But typically, the AFC West is usually one of, if not THE toughest division in football. I'd love to compete against the Rams, 49ers and Cardinals year in and year out.
    half of the stats are from the nfc north witch back in those days was tough as well. we will have to agree to disagree on this one i do not think his resume lies his winning percentage is throgh the roof he knows how to win in the nfl period

the Bears, Vikings and Lions weren't exactly juggernauts when Holmgren was with the Packers. Be honest now.

He's better than Herm and he has rebuilt teams unlike the present coach. He has tasted a superbowl championship, been there with two different teams.

the Bears, Vikings and Lions weren't exactly juggernauts when Holmgren was with the Packers. Be honest now.
    i am being honest the vikings were good the lions had barry sanders the bears always had a tough defense. the point regardless of the division is he knows how to win and he knows how to win in the playoffs. against any opponents and the most important part is he knows how to build a team from the ground up

I wouldn't mind Bill Cowher.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast